Soundcore Flare 2 No Sound Coming Out

I just got my Anker Soundcore Flare 2 yesterday and it was working pretty well. I was in the middle of playing music today when suddenly the sound coming out of the speaker stopped. I tried to check the battery but it was still full, I tried resetting the bluetooth and it did not help. The only thing working for my unit is bluetooth connectivity, the different light settings, and all media buttons. I even updated to the latest firmware. Whenever i play something the light still goes with the beat but there is no sound at all coming out. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

1 Like

What happens when you turn off this light by pressing that light button for a few seconds?

I would contact the support.

Every button works as intended. The only thing that is not working is the audio that comes out of the speaker. I did try to factory reset it by pressing the bluetooth button + volume up button for a few seconds but it didn’t fix the issue. I did contact support and I am awaiting their response. Thank you.

Have you tested it with another bt source?
Does this speaker have an AUX-Input?
I dont know this model, but you could test the speaker function by using an AUX cable…
And are you sure that the volume of your bt device is high and the audio is not switched off.
I know thats a stupid hint, but I made such an error this some month ago, :wink:

-Yes, I have tested this with 3 devices. 2 phones and 1 pc.
-Sadly this speaker doesn’t have any aux-inputs :cry:
-Yes i did double check the volume levels of the speaker. I also checked the volume in the Soundcore app just to be sure and it’s already set to max volume.

It seems you have done all you can do.
So lets wait what the support will say.
I am sure you will get an efficient service from there.
Let us know about.

1 Like

Yes. I will update this thread soon. Thank you :grinning:

1 Like

I would check and see if there is a firmware update available and if so go ahead and install it, you can do this via the app. And see if it reverts to normal sound after the update

Hi, I’m already up to date with the latest firmware.

The firmware was already up to date when the problem started.

1 Like

As I have a flare 2 as well, if this doesn’t fall to warranty, I’d be curious too as to the fix, in case I have similar occurrence.

Thx

1 Like

Folks were you able to get the issue resolved? I have the same issue with my Anker Soundcore Flare+ It was working till last month when all of a sudden while playing music the sound stopped. The bluetooth pairing works. The led lights at the bottom do dance to the music being played but no sound appears. I tried changing volume, connecting other bluetooth devices, playing via Aux, resetting (pressed and held the power button for more than 10 seconds) but still it remains silent. Please help.

You should ask the soundcore support.
It seems your device is defective.
If its under warranty or not :
Add all the numbers you find at the bottom of that speaker
(serial number etc)

I had the same muted control sound (on off , bt pairing sound muted) problem. The way to resolve it is, hold the Bluetooth button for about 20 seconds and at 20 seconds press the volume up button. The led lights should stop and it resets. This solved the problem. If it does not work you can try holding the bt button for more than 10 seconds and hold the + button for 3 seconds. Hope this works for you! Overall very buggy speaker. Very disappointed.

Have the same issue.