Soundcore App Custom EQ settings does not save? (Motion Boom)

Hi everyone,

I just got my Soundcore Motion Boom yesterday and I’ve been trying to work with the Soundcore App and the Custom EQ. I found a great setting, honestly the Custom EQ is worlds better than the presets (they make the speaker sound very below average).

Anyways, what I’ve noticed is that the Custom EQ doesnt save ?!?. Once I turn off the Motion Boom, it reverts back to the signature settings everytime. Am I doing something wrong here? I had read that the Custom EQ settings saves on the device until it’s changed but it doesnt seem to work for me.

Has anyone else experienced this? I don’t really want to have to open the app everytime I use the unit, and the regular preset doesnt make this worth keeping.

Thanks in advance if anyone has figured this out!

B

Having the same issue with my Q30 Headphones. Must be an issue with the app I’d presume.

First off are you on the latest firmware.

I do not mess with eq on these for a bit but the liberty air 2 pro kept it. I do not have the boom but do have the q30 that I gave to son. Do not think he will let test this for you. Lol

Second question is are you guys logged into the app or not logged in. Try to log in and see if it keeps it then

1 Like

Log out of the app and log back in. All your attempts will be there. Had same issue with Liberty Pro 3