Soundbuds tag won't turn on

Greeting everybody

I have soundbuds tag. When I spereate the magnet it won’t turn on. It’s only turn on for just like a second then it turns off. Anyone face this problem before and solve it?

Thanks

Hi @jafhessa,
Could you please try using a different charging cable and USB charger just to rule that out? If the issue persists, please reach out to support@anker.com with your order number and they will be happy to assist you with a replacement if needed.

1 Like

Hi @TechnicallyWell,
I tried another charger and usb cable, it’s fully charge but still the same problem.
Actually, I think the problem is with magnet, because when I separate them and put the left one besides the right one it works! and when I separate them and put the left one far away it turns off.
I don’t know how I discovered that, but when I put any magnet to the left one it will turn on! and when I remove that magnet it will turn off!
By the way, what do you mean by the order number? I don’t know what it is.

Thanks again @TechnicallyWell

Maybe it’s defective.

Hi @jafhessa,
Instead of uploading your store receipt for the purchase of your Soundbuds Tag, you can just supply your order/confirmation number (from Amazon, the Anker online store, etc) and Anker can look up your order.

Hi @TechnicallyWell
thank you for your response. I’ll send them an email.
I appreciate your advice.

Thank you again.