Soundbuds flow Sound stutter

Hello,

For a couple of months I have a problem with my bluetooth earphones. When ever I pair them with my phone (Huawei P20) and use my phone while listening to something, the sound stutters. I can pair them with my netbook and use it without any problems. The issue only occurs with my phone. I know I could just not use it, but I like to watch netflix while doing Cardio.
I tried resettinc the headphones and unpaired them with every other device. The problem still occurs. Is there anything else I can do?

Thanks

1 Like

We are sorry to hear your headphones are not working properly. According to the information you described, the issue you are experiencing is very unusual. Thank you for trying some troubleshooting already. Please try the following steps to see if it helps at all.

• Fully charge your headphones
  • “Forget” the headphones in your device’s Bluetooth history and reset the earbuds by holding down and holding both volume buttons simultaneously for 5 seconds, and then pair them again to test.
  • Try testing it with another device.

If the issue still persists, don’t worry, please don’t hesitate to contact us at support@anker.com by detailing your order number and the problem you come across. We will reply you within 24 hours.

Contact support :+1: