SoundBuds Curve - Dell Computer - Teleconference Sound Issue

I am having the same issue as this post:
Anker SoundBuds Curve - Audio Issues

Device: Dell laptop
Bluetooth: Intel Dual Band Wireless 8265-AC + BT 4.1
Driver Version: 21.80.2 (newest) - Intel
I can listen to music / watch YouTube videos without issue, but when I try to make / take a phone call or participate in a Teams, Zoom, or Cisco Jabber call I get little to no sound with clicks, pops, and stuttering. participants in the call say they can hear me great, but I can’t hear them at all…

I have a Plantronics Legend headset I paired and switched to and it doesn’t have this issue. Additionally, I have an iPad Air and I am able to participate in calls with the three apps mentioned above using this headset without any problems.

We are sorry to hear your headphones are not working properly. According to the information you described, the issue you are experiencing is very unusual.

Be assured that we always stand behind our products, providing an 18-month warranty that covers any quality or manufacturing related issue.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us at service@soundcore.com by detailing your order number and the problem you come across. We will reply you within 24 hours.

I have the same issue. Also using dell computer Latitude 7480. Any solution?

Same here - seems to be connected properly but there is no sound. Microphone works fine though. Dell Latitude E5570.

Latitude E7490 here, same issues. Intel BT controller and I can hear audio via Spotify, but once I start a Zoom call, the mic works but the audio does not. Frustrating.