Sondcore liberty air case not charging

We are sorry to hear your headphones are not working properly. According to the information you described, the issue you are experiencing is very unusual.

If the issue still persists, don’t worry, please don’t hesitate to contact us at support@anker.com by detailing your order number and the problem you come across. We will reply you within 24 hours.

My charging case seems to be charging fine, the 3 LED lights are lighting up. My problem is that the headphones are not charging - can anyone recommend a fix?

I have exact same problem. My earbuds don’t charge. When I put it back in the case it’s still connected to my phone. There is obviously something wrong with the case. It seems like the case doesn’t know the earbuds are back in the case.

Hey anker support. My case for my soundcore life note wireless earbuds won’t charge. They are only a little over a month old. Do you have a solution for this?

Same issue here, it’s annoying and I already tried cleaning it with an alcohol swab, and resetting the case

Same issue. Why fucking weak items selling online to waste money for someone. Annoying. I did not use it too much after buying from Amazon. When it comes to my hand I have charged it once. Then after two weeks, I wanted to use it and try to charge in case it does not charge. What should I do with this expensive weak item.