Anker Soundcore Life Note earbuds

Hi…I just bought Anker Soundcore Life Note earbuds. I opened the box and the charging place. I only found the right one was working but the left one was not. Although so, when I put both of them to the charging place, they are always charging. And only the right one gives a sign full of charges. The left one keeps on charging in ages! lol. Is there anyone who can help me with this issue? I already tried to reset both of them and still the same.

We are sorry to hear your headphones are not working properly. According to the information you described, the issue you are experiencing is very unusual. Please try the following steps to see if it helps at all.

1. Make sure the charging case has enough power. Note: after the earbuds are fully charged, the steady white light on the earbuds will shut off.
  2. Take the earbuds out of the case and see if a flashing white light comes on. If it doesn’t, try manually pressing the button of the earbuds to power them on.
  3. Try to use a terrycloth/cotton swab with a bit of alcohol to clean the contact pins both in the charging case and on earbuds to ensure a better connection.

If the issue still persists, don’t worry, please don’t hesitate to contact us at service@soundcore.com by detailing your order number and the problem you come across. We will reply you within 24 hours.

I just got some soundcore life note wireless earbuds about a month ago and the case has stopped gaining charge. Do you have a solution?