Smartwatches helping to monitor the coronavirus spread; Apple Watch limited -

Forget about privacy concerns but this might be helpful in current situation…

LOL… I like that expression @professor :rofl:
Hey, Germany is doing this so have some hopes and it might help. who knows?

The US needs to cut down on the amount of people still in public

That is a major change of how society works. I am not so sure USA has it within itself.

1 Like

Send them to beta, developer?
?

Too much of influence of Apple IOS / Mac OS release… :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Agree with you, many people are still not serious, need to self isolate. Cut down on Social interaction with others, going out of homes.

1 Like

I still see a bunch of people socializing closer than they should. I try to do my part and stay home

1 Like

Lol maybe the developers can send an OTA software update :smile:

I’ve only being out to work and back home, I only go to work cause I’m ‘essential’ :rofl:

1 Like

OTA software updates to everyone roaming outside would be great, wishful thinking :laughing:

I am completely working from home with family, and daughter has her own home schooling session with the school, last went out for grocery couple of weeks back, and now per the news I am reading, says to avoid grocery stores for next 2 weeks

1 Like

Luckily we got plenty of groceries at home as well. Anytime I’m out I’m wearing my mask and gloves. Be get used to this new way of living.
Stay safe man :+1:

1 Like

(just between us in this Internet open place)

Supply vs demand. They exist in balance. If you have excess supply, you need warehouses, pay rent. If you have excess demand, you pay for privilage, speed.

The last set of panic hoarding impacted the demand side, since subsided. The next phase is when people who actually make things (e.g. farmers, pickers, packers) get dimished, so impacting supply.

I would encourage to keep around the 3 week stocks level for a typical ill-better cycle, and not let stocks get less than that level. Above that level is just selfish hoarding.

I would also encourage local neighborhood cooperation, as while individually we need to be able to isolate for 1-3 weeks, at the street level we do not need to, as when one needs, a few feet away has spare/excess.

We have food stocked, good for next 3 weeks, and have to go shopping then - this is our normal shopping schedule even without the pandemic conditions ,

plus lot of stores have safeguards in place now, limiting quantity per customer, so feel the hoarding is no longer necessary or does not look like there may be shortage…

Only hope this conditions get better :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

This phase is coming soon…
Very few producers are affected now, with minimal employees infected, that number may increase any time and they will be forced to close for short time at the least.
Example:

It is inevitable as the supply chain get broken for scarcity to grow, there’s no need for anyone to starve as in the West about 30% of food is wasted, and we’re probably going to see about 20% disruption. So less wastage is required.

Those who are flexible will survive and indeed prosper. Inflexible and awkward, like wanting a specific brand or product will not be happy.

The inflation on goods will harm the poorest.

I’m of the view the unemployed of good health must work on the land to grow food locally or have benefits cut.