Smartphone radiation

“To be or not to be!” :neutral_face:

I get all these nice stories about radiation and all. Anybody has any evidence that a single person was hurt due to exposure to this kind of radiation?

I don’t have evidence. But I know like 1 or 2 people have been. That’s my point, one or two people. More people get hurt from bookshelves falling on them. Everyone, we have to get rid of the bookshelves!

2 Likes

Good point. glad Anker is not into furniture business. I heard IKEA got huge dent for their book shelves.

2 Likes

Something even more amusing-- by a different seller, I came across another “radiation reducing” sticker.

Buried deep within the product description, the company states that a difference is not detectable by an EMF meter-- that you need a voltage meter to check if it is working. Direct Quote: “You can tell that they are working because they will show up as “blocking” on a voltage meter, but not on an EMF meter.”

Having a slight interest in electrical design, I decided to investigate further.

The company put a simple resistor inside of the sticker, in order to fool people into thinking it is “working.” Even though the sticker claims to reduce the amount of radiation, it really is a (probably 1/5 cent) resistor and a piece of adhesive. In reality, the only “blocking” this sticker would do would be to an electrical current, if a small amount was applied.

And yes, on this sticker, the reviews are equally as amazing. But to get this amazing product, one must pay $50-70 to get a pack of 10 stickers. At least it comes with a free EMF “neutralizer” button.

1 Like

I love reading Amazon product reviews!

These gummy bears have some of my favorites:

Enjoy!

3 Likes

Do you know this “Gummi Bären” are made from?

1 Like

Nobody wants to know … otherwise many people wouldnt enjoy them …:dizzy_face:

Shht!
Otherwise you would kill one of the last industrial productions here in Germany which are really producing items. :wink:

Yes yes yes! Absolutely the best reviews.

Another pretty good one is for Uranium ore:

2 Likes

LMAO! And this one totally takes the cake!

1 Like