Smartphone radiation

Glad the Galaxy S9+ is not on the list. I’m sure it’s emitting some radiation but at this point phones are a necessary evil

1 Like

@Element321 Yep, getting back on topic. I still carry my phone in my front jeans pocket and my work phone in my backpack. I’ve already had all the kids I wanted so not worried about radiation burning my nads. So I guess I ignore it.

1 Like

Personally I try to avoid I but in there is always going to be some form of radiation and I’ve come to accept that and hope for the best

I have an old mobile, but I never use, so there is no fear.
But remember the world is full of radiation.

When I take a look at all the antennas the mobile companies installed at so many high buildings I think there is no escape.

1 Like

its kinda scary to think about it but at the same time I kinda expected just not to this extend with certain phones

To answer my own question. I don’t worry to much about it. The phone stays in the back pocket, in my backpack on hikes, in the cell phone mount. At night it sits about 3 feet away on the far edge of the bed side table.

Time to revive my old iPhone 3GS it looks like. :stuck_out_tongue:
Doubt I’d last 10 minutes before going back to my iPhone 7.

That looks good.
My phone sleeps at night, as I do - switched off.

The reason you get a hot sweaty ear after a long g chat, is.cos your ear was covered in a plastic block, stopping air getting to it… That’s it.

I used to get it even in old days of a walk-about phone.

Plus these days, we use headsets to take.calls (mostly) so the phone isn’t against our head like it used to be.

I guess it’s time to go back to my old beeper

Except, the radiation from phones is incredibly minimal, and the chance to cause cancer or any condition from radiation from phones with an approved SAR rating is incredibly minimal.

Not minimal enough

I don’t know why anybody would store anything that produces any kind of radiation directly next to their skin it’s common sense

1 Like

Oh, you’ll love this.

Read the reviews on this when you’re ready to be skeptical.

Even though radiation might be a (significant) issue, a sticker probably won’t do anything.

Anyway, have some fun and read the reviews.

2 Likes

I’ve heard those stickers only make the cell phone antenna work harder and in turn makes it pump out more radiation.:grimacing:

I don’t know my right leg is more than a little screwy and I have to wonder if it has something to do with carrying a cell phone in my pocket all day everyday for years.

The good news is that radiation levels are drastically reduced if you take your phone out of your pocket and away from your skin. I still walk around with my cell phone in my right pocket because hey why not my legs already screwed up. I do however take it out of my pocket and away from my body whenever possible.

1 Like

I am :joy:. Those reviews are so :laughing:, :

“Before I put this radiation protection on my cell phone, I felt the weak energy from my phone by just holding it. After I placed it on my phone, the energy of the phone has dramatically changed to positive. I am very sensitive to energy and can feel it easily and am pleased with this change.”

I never knew such reviews existed, PLUS 26 people actually found that helpful. :joy:

1 Like

I like this one, “I do not trust this company now or this product. The EMF sticker has a bad smell. It gave me a headache and now, Im wearing ice on my head.
I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT. It is NOT an EMF shield.”

LOL!

2 Likes

Shht, as now medical help is possible by an application.
(There was a thread recently)
There will be serious diagnonis soon.

1 Like

“There’s an app for that.” :smiley:

Lots of girls who don’t understand their phones cause radiation will put their phone in their bra like the picture because they don’t have pockets and don’t want to hold the phone or get a bag. In their minds it is easier

1 Like

Most people aren’t going to suffer any consequences from the radiation. Every when using the “high radiation” devices most people will still be fine.

1 Like