Show us your Work from Home Situation!

Nothing will ever go wrong with a tall drink on a desk in a cramp place to a laptop with integated critical electronics at surface level.

1 Like

I’m one step ahead, from previous disaster.
It’s a sports cap with a bladder thing inside, spillages from that bad boy.
It’s an awesome insulated bottle too, keeps water cold in the car for most of the day.

1 Like

Cool, you understand already. Some here will learn it the hard way.

But that Starbucks cup…

I worked from home about 15 years, it’s tough and takes practice, which are primarily explicit work place and non-work place. Children can usually know “when dad’s in his office its not play time” so non-vague work place needed.

Today’s lockdown I knew was coming and was giving heavy hints to get the home office improved rapidly to people over recent weeks.

3 Likes

This is my home work area setup, since I used to work 2-3 days remote earlier, had already setup my work desk… now it’s pretty handy during this complete work from home scenario

3 Likes

Nice light weight setup :+1: @paulstevenewing

No PowerConf :wink:

1 Like

Very tidy. Almost stage managed.

Who wins most Anker products in shot? I see 6

Guys Suggest you keep actual work stuff off screen. Good mobile phone cameras and an internet open site is not discreet. Heavy hint.

2 Likes

Great point!! I had lot of Work items opened, so just opened SoundCore home page on both monitors :slight_smile:

I had Icon mini too on the table, but took it off, feeling a bit overwhelmed myself with Anker products… think I still had quiet a lot left there :grin:

1 Like

I have seen this video so many times… really well handled!!

That will hopefully get anothet trial today @Shenoy

1 Like

Yep zoom can be easily used to see, calendar, MS Teams (and names), personal contact details…and the amount @paulstevenewing may have eaten before hitting the gym :laughing: (might want to adjust the photo fella)

2 Likes

Well I wasn’t going to say in that much detail but hope Paul enjoys the swimming later…

Shenoy and Ryan had blanded their screen but David and Paul, well, I now know more than I wanted to :shushing_face:

It is good to have this community, it can be a force for good. To limit its worst downside, please

• minimise windows and show a non-informative screen
  • we can then enjoy and understand your home setup without knowing excess information.

As this site is open to the Internet, spiders are trawling and if you don’t edit posts early they exist, effectively, forever outside your control. I run a different community than this one and we keep spiders out with member agreement to limit the worst of accidental revealing of information which would otherwise get the user into trouble.

Some phone cameras are way too good. Anker used to down-sample images when uploading so we all can see enough detail to get a message (e.g. “this is my setup”) across but no more accidentally, that seems to have been changed.

1 Like

It must be the 64mp I’ve got :grin:
I’m not sure there’s much there thats sensitive or confidential, apart from Harry hitting the gym.
I’m surprised no one has pulled me up on the state of my keyboard! :nauseated_face:

Nothing to be proud of, ill be cleaning it tonight.

Yep, most likely…would still suggest dropping the quality if you want to keep the picture up.

Nice informative posts and discussions. I’m still at my workplace so nothing to share…

You’d be surprised.

Is your online banking or that surgery, west of Norwich, is PIN 1230?

Joking, just keep to low-res and no app data for you and those who interact with. I have PM’d the admin to help also. A bit’o’fun need not to become any downside.

1 Like

all our keyboards are the same… need cleaning :slight_smile:

but the pic you put has couple of service agreements with customer names, and now i know you use what kind of a router, and may be can hack into it (kidding … i am not a hacker) … and much more displayed… may be blur them :+1:

2 Likes

Not only in COVID-19-time!
Imagine what kind of bacteria etc are crowding together on such keyboards…brrr! :mask:

1 Like

Thats my home router, give it a go @Shenoy
You might be suprised whats returned :wink:
If you need my static let me know.

1 Like

I will not :sweat_smile: but that does interest me :slight_smile:

1 Like