Short Circuit | Spirit X2 (sponsored)

Soundcore recently sponsored a Short Circuit (by Linus Media Group) video on the Spirit X2!

Curious to hear what everyone’s thoughts are on sponsored videos like this, and if they think soundcore should continue them in the future. Feel free to comment below with your opinion!

2 Likes

Well I liked the video @TechMan
I’ll stick my neck out here, but I’m not entirely sure what a sponsored video is! :grimacing:
Is it a video produced by someone who has a big online presence? :thinking:

1 Like

I just received Spirit X2 today :slight_smile: and these look great

2 Likes

Sponsored means that soundcore payed Short Circuit to make that video, and likely was allowed to see and “fix” the final video before it was released.

Many people look down on sponsored videos like this.

2 Likes

Thanks @TechMan
I don’t think I have a problem with it.
I see it as marketing and advertising. Similar to a TV advertisement which would have been scripted and signed off by the brand before going public.

1 Like

Often companies compensate YouTubers or influencers for a review by providing the product to test/keep/review with a percentage of sales through a referral code…

2 Likes

Like Ankers Testing Club.
Maybe we should be issued referral codes on the Testing Club :thinking:
It would actually be a good motivator to see if reviews actually materialise into sales :+1:t2:

3 Likes

They have these on Anker / Eufy / Soundcore / Nebula, but only helps to get the Notes / Points / Leaderboard and prizes… but not direct monetary benefits

I do agree… users should have monetary referral codes… we tweet a lot more about Anker (& sister companies) than anything :wink: so including referral codes we will good!

3 Likes

Gratz on getting them, at first I didn’t really like them. But once I switched the tips and wings on them they have grown on me. But I still much prefer the life dot 2/ spirit dot 2 as they are wicked comfortable

2 Likes

They are a great pair of workout buds :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you @Tank @ndalby for the inputs … planning to use these tomorrow, not for workouts… i mostly prefer trails and walking … spirit dot 2 is completely hidden when worn… love them a lot while i go for walks

2 Likes

I guess this type of videos is acceptable as long as we are not flooded with them

2 Likes

But meanwhile there is a flood.
Beside those “professionals” :thinking: there many others (I call them “unpackers”)
increasing the water level of that flood! :rofl:

1 Like

Lol @ unpackers :clap:

1 Like

2 Likes

:rofl: You see it does take two of them to unpack that box haha.