Shoot Your Best Food Photos and Win PowerBucks

Wow, your new avatar looks great!:sunglasses:

All mine!!!:imp:

:joy::joy::joy: Cut the straw, and then he got 2 short chopsticks…:joy:

3 Likes

The lobster must be very delicious!:heart_eyes:

Do you like the color cutout?!

@Ankerofficial inspired dinner. Homemade Sashimi Salmon, and salt stone grilled A5 Wagyu Ribeye. I lazily edited it as I was too much in a rush to devour it! :yum:

5 Likes

Japanese BBQ Eel Rice :wink:

Oh I am going to get hungry watching this thread!

I’m a sucker for a good foodie photo :smiley: Two of my favourites:
A Coffee Tower - type of (amazing!) cake from a local bakers.

Carrot cake from Wetherspoons. Can’t turn down cake and unlimited coffee for less than £3! :smiley:

4 Likes

The tower cake looks very :yum: , I’m thinking of coffee and cake now :anguished: :smile:

Oh they are fantastic :smiley: Basically a large shoe bun filled with coffee whipped cream and topped with coffee/slightly toffee icing.

Humble pie and frozen hot chocolate from Serendipity in New York

4 Likes

It never dawned on me to add pistachios to carrot cake! This looks delicious! :heart_eyes:

I knew taking pictures of all my foods would come in handy one day… hopefully ! I love food. Shot from iPhone7.

2 Likes

At last! A use for the endless food photos I take!

3 Likes

I really don’t have photos of food, but I do have a few of the specialty donuts at Disneyland. This one has lemon frosting topped with Fruity Pebbles and is amazing.

2 Likes

It’s definitely one of my top 3 brands of carrot cake. I’m not normally a fan of pistachios, but for some reason I always find myself asking for the slice with the most of them on top! They seem to taste really good with the icing/frosting :smiley:

This is my most treasured photo of food because my son made it for me… when he was 9!

4 Likes

He made this one for me, too :grin:

4 Likes

Im pretty sure this one comes with some legal implications, being that my son (at age 6) yanked these babies from a banana tree… AT THE ZOO!

1 Like