Share Your Story | Win a 3 Year Anniversary Mystery Box!

:grimacing: your replacing me already @chiquinho

1 Like

:grimacing: your replacing me already @chiquinho

1 Like

:grimacing: your replacing me already

1 Like

:grimacing: your replacing me already

1 Like

I (we) had Paul !
Rudi & I removed that toilet tank and installed a new one.
We were successful to waterproof it.
IPX 100 now…hehehe!
Better than any speaker.

And we had to celebrate our success with some “Weißbier”
Not Erdinger you have a glass from…

1 Like

Hey now @Tank @Chiquinho I don’t want to come between anyone, I’m not a home wrecker :rofl:

1 Like

Dont care Paul!
No problems here in the family!

1 Like

Don’t care Paul!
Never mind!
No problems here in the family!
Server problems.
Sorry for double post!

1 Like

Thats great, a good job done and a well deserved beer :+1:t2:

1 Like

I you need two old tinkerers over the pond!
We are ready!

Everyone, I’m getting loads of 502/504 errors tonight on this community only.
I’m UK based.
Anyone else getting the same?

Those are old stories and errors Paul.
No worries!

I’m finding the site unusable tonight.
Errors, pages not loading etc.
Might have to come back and try again tomorrow.

1 Like

Thank you! We will do more multi countries testing event in the future!

1 Like

My favorite was showing up here and finding out I had won a 7 in 1 USB Hub. Couldn’t figure out why I had been tagged by multiple people at first, finally saw the list of winners. Very exciting day.

#3YearAniversary

#3YearAnniversary

Not a good story teller but :smiley: I remember first prize from this community 10.000 mah power bank which I Won here ,Still happy with it, Still works best!

i love all the opportunities to get free products. happy #3YearAnniversary

#3YearAnniversary

My best moments in the community, it has not only been a single time … they have been all the times I received the support of all the members! All the times I received his best words and the constructive criticisms that make us always go forward. My best moments in this community are always !!! :clap::clap::clap:

Happy Anniversary ANKER and all the members because together we all make this a friendly and pleasant group !! :confetti_ball::gift::ok_hand:

1 Like

Anker send me products even before community page and review started. I just keep those free products and develop a brand goodwill through it. Congrats Anker you came a long way in this competitive market and growing strong everyday.

Happy #3YearAnniversary

Wow, the best thing in this community is all the members that are ambassadors for reviewing and promoting all the great products that Anker has made and are innovating for the future. These reviews help me and i’m sure all community members in purchasing Anker products.