Share Your Story | Win a 3 Year Anniversary Mystery Box!

Thanks my friend, I’ve changed it n added

Did not want you to miss out potentially over a technicality.

#3YearAniversary

My favorite moment was possibly participating in a focus group I heard about here. I think I talked for three hours… during which I waited for dinner! I was quite hungry when I finally finished, but it sounded like the moderators had to switch off in between:)

I think the free product was worth it though.

I just want to wish anker a happy 3yr anniversary thanks for all the freebies and contests you have

1 Like

Happy 3 year anniversary Anker! I was at the OnBoard meetup the other week, thanks again for the invite. I was going to choose that as my favorite moment but there is one better… one week I won the Powerdraw, got picked to Test the Soundcore NC Life(which I love and use everyday) and won another contest that was going on at the same time. The best part was I didn’t know about any of it until I logged onto the Forum and saw all the people commenting at me about how lucky I was! Lol Only then did I check and I was blown away. Thanks again #Anker #3YearAniversary

1 Like

Happy #3YearAnniversary Anker Community.

Wow!! 3 years already. I like a few others were part of the old forum and loved it when the new forum began. I think that was the start of a rapid period of growth for both Anker and the community itself. The products began to get better and better. Back then, it was just Anker and look at you now :smiley:. There was more for community members to get involved with and relationships with each other began to develop.

We became a family!! We shared personal moments, We had babies, we congratulated each other, we lost loved ones, we consoled each other, we had a competitions and we competed against each other but we always come back to help each other too.

I couldn’t pick one moment. I loved my time hear. It requires a lot of time and effort to be an active member and I don’t have that time at the moment but I’m not going anywhere.

Stay cool Anker community :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Wait wait. The old forum?

What’s this all about?

@AnkerOfficial I’m going to need a post with the complete history of the anker community… lol

You already know about the forum history, you said you read every thread so you should know. Old isn’t exactly old forum, but it was before they changed the original point structure to what it was before they changed it again this year

There was also a previous version before that I believe, only small but still present before I received an invite to this one :slightly_smiling_face:

You won a lot of things from anker community!:see_no_evil::rofl:

1 Like

Yes, since we launch the first testing event, i know it will become one of the most popular event in the community! So we developed a new page, and it’s a correct decision for us! :heart:

1 Like

You went to our offline event and won the prize! It’s amazing!

A funny picture also can tell a story!

Yes, I totally agree!!!:joy:

:joy::joy::joy: That’s an incredable drama night!

This was my intention!
I have more of those! :wink:

This design event let me know there are so many design talents in our community!:joy:

WELCOME HOME!:heart:

Welcome to be part of the anker family!!!

Hope you could be an influential youtuber for someday!!!