Share Your Story | Win a 3 Year Anniversary Mystery Box!

Hope you could be an influential youtuber for someday!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: You are so lucky!!

Happy Birthday Anker

My community moment is when I filled all the form out thought yay might get picked for testing then going oh only is US… Not the UK. :slightly_frowning_face:

I do love wireless charging my Google pixel 4. :blush: Just got to get it listed on your compatible devices.

#3YearAnniversary

Well, what can I say, other than I love Anker Community :blush::pray:t2:

Happy Birthday Anker!
#3YearAnniversary

My most memorable moment was when I got picked to review my very first Anker product which was the PowerCore 10,000. I was shocked when I got picked because my YouTube channel was really small at that time (and still is😉). I made the review, posted it on YouTube and on the the Anker community forum. I got lots of comments and likes, as well as constructive criticism. Which I was pleased because I wanted the videos to be really good for the viewers which were considering buying these awesome products from Anker. It also motivated me to make more tech related videos. As time went on I was really attached to this amazing community which other brands don’t have. Anker also sent me more review samples which I made reviews for. Everyone is really supportive and I love how everyone helps when we have problems with products or just life in general.

My other memorable moment was when I reached out to Anker for the one off special t-shirts. At that time I was level 6 and you had to be level 7 and above to claim the t-shirts. I eventually (I think 2 weeks after) became level 7 and PM’d Anker for the t-shirt and they were cool and a month later I received it in the post.

As you could probably tell I am not as active as before but I’m just proud of this community and this awesome new revamp to the site. It’s now so much more simpler. Can’t believe it’s been 3 years. Feels like I just signed up yesterday.

•Shared on Twitter - https://twitter.com/graphicflowyt/status/1191728035793448961?s=20

•First YT review with an Anker product -

•My highest viewed video featuring an Anker product -

•Most recent video featuring Anker products -

1 Like

I can’t pick a favorite story from the past three years, So my #3YearAnniversary story is actually three different stories!

1. My first post. Who can forget their first post to the Anker community? I got involved with the Anker Community after finding the PowerPort Solar 21W - I was experimenting with getting off the grid during the summer, and thanks to Anker, I actually did it. More importantly, this thread started off friendships with @professor and @TheDude that helped me get better at choosing and refining the products I’d need to meet my objectives.
  1. Christmas 2018 was one for the record books! I remember @ndalby and @TechnicallyWell winning big in this one, but pretty much everyone got something great. I specifically remember really enjoying getting to know everyone’s christmas traditions in this thread:
  1. I think my favorite review I have ever done is the one for the Soundcore Icon. I spent a whole day working on this one, and I got to go paddle boarding, mountain biking, hot spring swimming, and brewery tasting all in the same day! It was an excellent day and the review gave me just the excuse I needed to get out and do all those things. Plus, I made my “Summoning Icon from the Lake” gif on that day.
    BAckkioIconSmallest :laughing:

There are dozens of other moments, from making a commercial with my kids, to my first post number contest, to my first RoboVac! ,I just had to narrow it down to these three. Thanks @ankerofficial for all the great times, and especially thanks to all the friends I’ve made along the way!

3 Likes

I will never forget being selected to test my first Anker/ROAV device. I kept thinking it was a gimmick and that this crazy company was going to ask for a credit card. Low and behold, they sent me the item to test and never charged me a dime.

Then I started getting involved in the community and found a great group of individuals with a lot of common interests in technology. Even though the community is made up of individuals from all over the globe, we have a good time with each other and enjoy learning and exchanging thoughts and ideas with one another. Every contest, article, picture, and review bring us closer together and allow us to have a really unique and incredible relationship. I hope more and more people join the community so that our friend base and our knowledge base continues to grow for many years to come!! #3YearAnniversary

1 Like

Lovely stories to read here :innocent:

Here is my journey with Anker! was not a part of any community so before and not willing to do that until eufy pushed all the backers from the kickstarter page to this community to have a common place to share ideas, issues and resolve some if you can. Started to know the community and all other sister brands and wonderful products around that I was not aware of so far. Slowly addicted to this community no matter it’s weekend or weekday, day or night, I tend to visit this forum and scroll through the posts as if it is my Facebook account… LOL.

My best memorable moment is when I won the Powercore 26800+ I still couldn’t imagine winning that beast as I have faith (!) in my luck for not winning any freebies. On top of that, I won the dbrands skins on another contest for this beast too. Now my joy is doubled this time. Of course, didn’t win any other contests after that except a Power Cable in a We Love Testing event.

Apart from the giveaways, contest, testing events, there is knowledge, new technology, updates about the new releases, lots of other interesting things about this forum that will force me to go longterm with this forum. This is just my first year with Anker and hope to celebrate more than #3YearAnniversary

Thank you @ankerofficial, @ankertechnical, @ankersupport, mods, other admins and fellow members for everything on this forum.

3 Likes

A picture paints a thousand words my friend.

1 Like

My story and time here has been limited to just a few short months.

My first introduction to Anker came in the form of a windscreen mounted phone holder, it’s the only one I’d had that didn’t fall off every few days so was quite impressed.

If I’m honest our relationship stalled there for quite a while, I’d never heard of Anker before the screen mount and didn’t feel the need to research their products after.

It wasn’t until I was on the hunt for a decent Lightning cable that my relationship with Anker was rekindled.

The positive product reviews on Amazon made them hard to ignore.
That hunt turned into a purchase for home, the car, work and a spare for my laptop bag.

I can’t remember exactly what brought me to this community.
I think registering my details after purchasing a product (probably another cable) i received an email with a link to the community.

Since I’ve been a member it’s all been a bit of a blur if I’m honest!
I found the members here were friendly and welcoming and I felt a sense that people were here because they wanted to be, for each other and for the product.

So I decided to kick around.

One thing led to another, due recommendations and a wealth of knowledge and advice I now own a few more Anker products. I’ve bought a lot, I’ve won a couple of things, been selected to test a couple of things and made a few good “virtual” friends here too.

I feel blessed to have won some great prizes but my best community moments have come from the feedback, advice and help I’ve received from everyone.

It’s been an informative and entertaining ride so far and am looking forward to more of the same.

I’d like to take the chance to say thanks but not exclusively to,
@ndalby @Thanuj_Fernando @TechMan @Shenoy @Macgyver15 @Tank @k_pug2003 @ikari04warrior @Daiross
Who regularly appear on my posts to correct me, advise and point me in the right direction.

But a special thanks need to go out to @Chiquinho
Sometimes the German / English translation causes us some confusion but we get there in the end and have a laugh in the process, especially when he puts his editing skills in action…

#3YearAnniversary

Link to Tweet https://twitter.com/paulewing/status/1191844128369336320?s=20

12 Likes

tenor%20(4)
#3YearAnniversary :sparkles:

2 Likes

My best moment was when I was first accepted as a Power User! I get to try out all sorts of awesome gear and review it! It seriously has become one of my favorite things to do! You can never have too many Anker products! #3YearAnniversary

1 Like

My best community moment was when I made first product review and posted on the community. I am pretty introvert guy so I normally do not express myself. I was very very nervous about it on what kind of feedback I would get, even though I know Anker community is pretty generous. Community members provided good feedback and recommendation for future reviews! I was happy to try out the product but also was happy how community provided feedback so I can do these better.
#3YearAnniversary

1 Like

2 Likes

I am just now signing onto the Anker Community (thanks to my hubby who surprised me with the Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro!). My story is just starting…

#3YearAnniversary

2 Likes

I am very happy to know your story. :grinning: I´ll always be following your posts :clap: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Its really great to have you here on board Paul.
You are from a kind of members we like and need! :wink:

That’s great :+1:t2:
I appreciate your support :slight_smile:

Thanks as always @Chiquinho :+1:t2:
I hope you’ve had a good day.