Share Your Story | Win a 3 Year Anniversary Mystery Box!

Yea I created it to share Anker events and such lol

Dont forget, you also did the same after being opposed to having to use social media to enter contest and testing events.

But honestly, I’m glad you did finally join. It’s a great way to keep in touch with others outside of the forum. Plus I can tag all of yall in every contest and giveaway that’s on social media :rofl:

2 Likes

I created my Instagram account only for Anker Photography Contest, and the Orange Icon Mini was my first post there… And I did win it!

My Twitter account is Almost… almost dedicated to Anker and Soundcore… More than 90% of posts are for Anker :grin:

Ever since I found Anker, they have been my cable company of choice for my devices.

#3YearAnniversary

I also created my IG account for Anker lol

2 Likes

Thank you Anker for providing us great products!
My best memories with Anker is when i received 5th years Anniversary Gift Box. Best surprise gifts ever received!
#3YearAnniversary
Thank you Anker for Everything!

1 Like

I think my favorite memory from this community is when the forum got a much needed upgrade!

#3YearAnniversary

Twitter post:

1 Like

You opened the box very carefully. Lol

1 Like

@MacBlank @Ice1 well done :partying_face:

2 Likes

Well done to the other 2.

Thanks for the win, it feels nice :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Can’t wait to see what we get, hopefully some nice new ears buds :pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes

Ear buds are a good shout :+1:t2:

1 Like

Congrats on the wins @MacBlank @Ice1 & @paulstevenewing :clap: :tada:

2 Likes

Thanks @ndalby
It was a nice surprise when the update came through.

1 Like

Congrats @MacBlank @Ice1 @paulstevenewing!

I knew you would win something Mac :wink:. A $200 gift box is nothing to be shy of :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Congrats Mac, Paul and ?
@MacBlank @paulstevenewing @Ice1

1 Like

Cheers dude :metal:t2:

1 Like

Mac did win but I had to remind him to put in his hashtag or it could have been me or you winning. :wink:. Lol. Hope Mac thinks of me as he is enjoying his prize. Lol

4 Likes

Wow, this is a BIG win to me!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :innocent: :heart_eyes: :star_struck::star_struck: Thank you very much @AnkerOfficial
:pray: :raised_hands: you made my day, in fact a GREAT win in this year.

Congrats to the other 2 fellow winners of this contest @MacBlank & @paulstevenewing :+1:
Thank you fellows, for your wishes and blessings !! :pray:
@ndalby @techman @tank @Duane_Lester

3 Likes

congratulations @MacBlank, @Ice1, @paulstevenewing :+1:

Well deserved and great story! :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks man.

1 Like