Share the Love | Introduce Your Friends to Anker and Take Home Cash

Hey Anker fans,

Do you have friends, like money, and want free stuff? Well, we’ve got just the thing for you!

The Anker community referral program is already up and running, so now you can introduce your friends and family to some of the best Anker has to offer, and earn rewards for yourself while you’re doing it!

To get started, all you have to do is head over to the referral page, select your country, generate your referral link, and send it to your friends or share on social media.

The more you share, the more you earn:

• Get cash rewards up to $100 for every successful referral.

• Get 500 Buddy Bucks for every successful referral. Buddy Bucks are used to redeem exclusive referral prizes.

• There will be a leaderboard every month and the top 5 referrers will win exclusive prizes (prizes will be updated regularly).

So what are you waiting for? Start referring now to start climbing the leaderboard and raking in the rewards.

Power On!

9 Likes

The community referral program will be running for a long time.
Thank you for spread the words for us! Hope your friend will join the Anker family too.:hugs:

4 Likes

Great idea to get the community to grow :muscle:t2:

1 Like

Good for those with a large social media following to bring in some more Anker fans :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Pretty sure I beat you to this one too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

This is neat and a good way to bring in our friends! :stuck_out_tongue:

i bet you’ll just make loads of random accounts :smile:

2 Likes

oh nvm you have to buy them

I’ll start spamming my friends with my referral links lol

Buy this nebula capsule now! :joy:

So thirsty

If only it was $200 cheaper lol

2 Likes

lol this makes me laugh. Why even?

1 Like

What apps or games to make money can you recommend?

What a great opportunity to spread the love for Anker and bag some cash! Introducing friends to awesome tech is like sharing good vibes, right? Speaking of sharing, have you guys explored win real money games?

I feel a spamming coming…

I feel Christmas coming!:grinning:

What a great opportunity to spread the love for Anker and bag some cash! Introducing friends to awesome tech is like sharing good vibes, right? Speaking of sharing, have you guys explored win real money games?

They’re a blast! It’s fantastic how gaming isn’t just about fun these days - it’s also a chance to pocket some extra cash while having a blast. Anker’s referral program is a win-win; you get cool gadgets, your friends get hooked up, and who knows, you might even score big in those real-money games.