Send a Card, Get a Pair of Gifts | Valentine’s Day

Great idea

I’ve done from the email.

Might be the only gift we get each other this year.

Not getting full payments as they still think Jane is working, and so minus her payment from our payment… Each pound someone earns is.minused against each pound of benefit. And as benefit is a lot lot smaller than a single wage, it’s a big chunk missing, as they can’t accept her not working.

Back pay is ok, but doesn’t help as you go behind on bills, and face extra charges for not paying.

1 Like

The look on my boss’s face when I was scrolling past this just made my day. Stop, stare, shakes head and sighs while walking away.

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial, is the eufy giveaway the same thing as the anker giveaway, or is it different. Also, what are the prizes for the anker giveaway?

1 Like

Entered and ready for the gift :slight_smile:

1 Like

I keep trying to enter and it keeps saying “Sorry! You’ve already sent out the maximum number of e-cards allowed.” when i’ve not had any entries. Can someone help?

1 Like

How do you figure out that it is a community member? With the email address?

1 Like

It the email address you used when you registered with the forum/community.

There are so many of these valentines day giveaways my heart is fluttering!

Another one :yum:

Well I guess il just have to spread more love.

Good luck folks :crossed_fingers:t2:

I had the same message. Arrrrgh!

Wow another reason to love Anker!!

When I enter my details it states; "Sorry! You’ve already sent out the maximum number of e-cards allowed.”, even though I haven’t entered.
Hope this can be fixed as I think this giveaway is ace!

1 Like

Can you fix the contest, a bunch of cannot enter due to email being “maxed” sent… Yet none of us have entered. @elmo41683

I think I know why they started this contest one of the anker workers was like I have no idea what to get my sweetheart for Valentine’s Day and then the other worker responded a that would be a great contest idea and so today that’s why we have this contest hope everyone has a great Valentine’s Day and a great day today :goat::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Hey, are there Details about the prices?

1 Like

I’m having this same problem! :no_entry_sign: I haven’t sent anything yet.

Thanks for the giveaway, GO ANKER!

Yep, got the “Sorry! You’ve already sent out the maximum number of e-cards allowed” on the very first try. This is at home so no one else attempting to send using the same IP.

1 Like

Yep, I’m another maxed out on first attempt.

1 Like