Send a Card, Get a Pair of Gifts | Valentine’s Day

Hey, fans!

Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching. With it comes the pressure to make the day as special as possible for the sweetest significant someones in your lives. While we might not be able to help you with the decision about where to go for dinner (sushi again this year, really?), we do plan to spice things up a little bit. :wink:

From now through Valentine’s Day, head over to our event page (US; UK; Germany) to send free e-cards to your loved ones. Choose from several eye-catching designs like these…

…and send up to 6 to your family members, friends, and lovers. :kissing_closed_eyes: Every time you do, you’ll be in with a chance to win a pair of Valentine’s Day gifts for you and yours.

We’ve got some extra-special sweetness for the community, as well. We’ve set aside 10 prizes (for 5 winners total) for community members only. That means better odds for the most faithful and true of Anker fans to win this game of Love!

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Winner Announcement

Hope all you guys had a perfect Valentine’s Day! We have received the Anker Valentine’s Day e-cards from our sweet community members! Thank you!

The lucky 5 winners who can get a pair of Valentine’s Prizes are:
@eistee888
@ikari04warrior
@ajsanders2004
@Daiross
@tylermccarville

Congratulations! A confirmation email will be sent to you within one week. Stay tuned for more contests on the community! :two_hearts:

35 Likes

Very cool! Thanks Anker!

5 Likes

I will enter for sure! It’s kike anker was like “let’s give everyone something nice, and than everyone who accepts out gift gets entered in a drawing for something nice too”. Thanks anker!

4 Likes

Great giveaway :heart_eyes: I love it!

4 Likes

Thanks anker!

3 Likes

Entered here aswell, thanks @AnkerOfficial

2 Likes

What a lovely idea !

1 Like

Cool event @AnkerOfficial …some of those cards are as ‘corny as Kansas on the 4th of July’ :laughing:

2 Likes

Hahaha! Do you ever watch Modern Family? That’s totally a Cam joke. LOL!

1 Like

I tried to enter… “Sorry! You’ve already sent out the maximum number of e-cards allowed.”
Yet I haven’t sent anything yet…

1 Like

That’s hilarious!

This contest has me thinking of some other good/corny pick up lines…A few of my favorites (Not saying that any of them work…)

Are you a beaver? Because, daaaaaaaaaaaaaam!

Are you from Tennessee? Because, you’re the only 10 I see!

Good Luck Ya’ll!

6 Likes

OMG! That last one that pops out!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Just one question. Did it hurt? … you know, when you fell from heaven? :wink:

All entered!

2 Likes

Never seen it, was watching House On Haunted Hill a few weeks ago (remake) and the main character said it, just stuck in my mind :laughing:

@Quinn_Armstrong Lol…those are some classic ones

2 Likes

They might date me a bit.

I remember sitting in the back of the bus and “testing” all of our best pick up lines. :joy:

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial please can I have your email so I can send you an e card :heart_eyes:

I expect everyone who reads this to at least like the main post and give @AnkerOfficial a red heart.

Great new giveaway here. You are just to lovely to us in here

3 Likes

Thanks ANKER for this GREAT Valetines Promotion!
My friends and I like this very much and I send my best VALETINES DAYS regards to the ANKER COMMUNITY too!!

Happy Valentines Day!!!

2 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway!

I tried to send an e-card, but it said I already sent the maximum number even though I haven’t sent any. Is the form broken or something?

I stepped in, but when I tried to send such a card I was told that there is no more ability to send one as I have send all six already.
Weird, isn’t it?

2 Likes

Me too!

This can be repaired easily!
We hope as we always do! :joy:

2 Likes