Seeking Content Creators | Get Free Products!

I was realising the other day, altho I may not “officially” have thousands on my insta, I sort of do.

See I have quite a few large groups following me, so anything I post on insta goes straight to quite a few thousand.

So @AnkerOfficial I hope when choosing people you actually look at the added value in peoples social accounts?

2 Likes

And nothing. No emails I guess?

1 Like

Nope, still nothing

1 Like

I guess either @AnkerTechnical was wrong, or the people chosen weren’t active members at all…

I’m hoping for the former

1 Like

haha we never hear back from the chosen ones :joy:

1 Like

::no_good: guess we’re just not good enough for them :cry:

2 Likes

I have not heard from them, so I promoted myself to Anker Ambassador :grin: :crown:

5 Likes

We’re too old

They want young blood! :wink:

2 Likes

Searches Amazon for bottles of new blood :wink:

3 Likes

Blood, sweat and tears.
Tears, if there is no winning, whining instead.

4 Likes

Soooo did those emails go out…? lol

Yes, the Anker Ambassador will focus on the social influence, so we are looking for the social media junkie who can make a high quality content. :grin:

We received a tons of application, it definitely need more time to consider it. When we send out the confirmation email, we will let you know.:innocent:

8 Likes

It will be not easy to sort the weed from the chaff.
And there will be many, if not not chosen, asking :
“Why not me? I am the best!”

2 Likes

thanks for the update!

1 Like

I figured that was the case. Looking forward to hearing back and still keeping my fingers crossed! :smiley:

2 Likes

Who got what? where are the reviews ???

3 Likes

Lol mine will be easily moved to the “why did they even bother applying” pile :joy:

5 Likes

@louise.han how did you pin this topic?.!.!

4 Likes

At this point, I feel like no one was picked and they are just saying they are still going threw applications so we don’t feel bad about ourselves. lol

3 Likes