RoboVac to the Rescue! | A Short Story of a Hero

Full video: Eufy RoboVac 11+ Robotic Vacuum Cleaner

Hi, Anker fans!

Every quarter here at Anker, we take some time out to recognize our creative team’s best efforts. This time, one of our winners was the Eufy RoboVac 11+ video.

It was a big step for us to experiment with a different style, and we felt like it was a great success. We hope you have as much fun watching it as we did putting it together.

Which Anker videos are your favorite? We would love to see some fan reviews in the comments today!

8 Likes

That is such a cute video. :slight_smile: I think so far, that’s my favorite. Well done RoboVac :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very lovely video! I own one myself and i am loving it! <3

3 Likes

I loved this video! It’s so funny and cute :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Great video. Awesome little robot. Our is called Jac the RoboVac. The kids shout out “Dad, shall I put Jac on” lol. Love it :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Very cool little video. I can see this doing well with more public advertising of it.

1 Like

Nice video!

1 Like

Very cool :thumbsup:

1 Like

Awe such a cute video! I love my RoboVac. It’s so nice to toss it on and come back to a vacuumed house. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That kid is the man! Great video. I think this will be a very successful ad campaign.

1 Like

i bet the kid makes a mess on purpose, just to play :laughing:

That is so sweet to hear :grin:

1 Like

That is an adorable video, really captures the use and benefit of the vac… now I want one

I saw this when Eufy uploaded the video to YouTube and thought it was really cool!

1 Like

heh nice video that’s something my kids would do if we had one

target achieved ! Looking at all the reviews, now I want one too :joy:

1 Like

Now I keep wondering what if I have kids and how happy he/she will be following around the RoboVac

I told my wife once we move were getting one, she said she will buy it if she never has to vacuum again yes victory is mine :joy:

Well, I shouldn’t be able to buy one for the moment. I just bought the Eufy HomeVac, and that works just fine. No excuses for me to buy a RoboVac now. :joy:

1 Like