Robovac 25c Review - Good Design, Powerful Suction!

Thank you Anker giving me the opportunity to test this out. I had a lot of fun playing around with the robovac 25c.
Here is my video review:

10 Likes

Excellent video review and observations @Tech_Man!

“Either my unit is blind, or stupid”

Almost spit my coffee on my screen when you said that :joy:

2 Likes

:rofl: glad that you found it funny. Thank you :smiley:

Great video review @Tech_Man
I love the twerking action of your old Robovac, maybe Anker should make it a feature on the new models :joy:

thanks for sharing this review :slight_smile:

1 Like

great, entertaining video review… :+1:

i faced the same with Robovac returning back to dock, takes considerable time… on one occasion it never found the base, :wink: :smiley: had to take it back to dock to charge it back

Ahh, my alter ego strikes again :rofl:

They should add a party mode :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Glad to know that I am not the only one, I hope they will fix this problem in the next software update

Hopefully … I had included it in my review as well. :+1:t2:

Nice review! !

2 Likes

Great review, thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Good review - enjoyed watching! Although I have a different model, mines been pretty good at getting back to base, I wonder if different home layouts complicate it. My ground floor is quite simple and that’s where I tend to use it most. The biggest pain I have with mine is my kitchen bar stool bases, which it always gets stuck on!!

1 Like

I really enjoyed your video review !!
Great job!!! :ok_hand::clap:

1 Like

Thank you :D. I accidentally clicked delete, so my video is gone. I will re upload and fix the link soon

Will take a look tomorow.
Tired from a perfect meal and a excellent wine we had.