Robovac 11S: great product, great service

I received RoboVac 11S from my family as a gift and I can’t believe how great it is. When we opened the box, my husband was skeptical–he didn’t think it would clean very well. Was he ever surprised! This vacuum is amazing. We keep a very clean house but live in an area that gets lots of dust and when the windows are open the house easily gets dusty. My husband was so happy and surprised that, for the first couple of weeks, he was sending pictures almost daily to my daughter-in-law of what the vacuum picked up. Because the vacuum is so thin, it manages to get under the beds, under the dressers, under the TV stand, etc. We have the vacuum set to run automatically every day, which is great because it can run when no one is home. Every evening when I get home, our Eufy vacuum has finished vacuuming and is quietly charging in his port.
We had a minor issue with the “automatic” setting on our vacuum because it was starting at a time other than the programmed time; however, the customer service representatives at the company went out of their way to help us, and did everything they could to resolve the issue and provide top-notch service to us. It’s definitely 5 out of 5 stars for the product; 5 our of 5 stars for service. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.

4 Likes

Great that you are satisfied with the11S RoboVac.

We have some here got names.
Mine is" old Willy". (more than 2 years working here in our house)
We have a Mary, a Duchess and an Astroboy.
If you give yours a name he/she/it can join the exclusive 11S club :slight_smile:

Glad you are happy with the product and of course service. :ok_hand:
Not surprised to hear that as I own a 11S and very impressed with a little robo can do so much.

Another satisfied customer

Great that you like it.
There’s many here that does, myself included!

Where are you from? We have Robovac referral program in the UK and DE.
If friends buy robovac from your referral link, you will also get cash reward!