Robovac 11 beeping four times while charging

I’ve realized that it never finishes charging, it’s been charging since yesterday (14 hours) and still blinking orange, never turns into solid blue.
The battery is new, and the charging station voltage is 19V, 0.6 A (checked with the manual and it’s normal).
Does anybody have the schematics for the main board?

Now it becomes difficult.
I suppose you have checked the battery as well.
What happend with the old one?
Put it back and do a charging. or is this totally damaged.

But you could try to remove this new battery and charge “without” Robovac electronic directly with the charger.
You have checked the out put of the charger with a volt meter.

Sorry if I ask simple things, but who ever knows.
Happy Easter

I have exactly this problem. It has to be a charging issue as it only does it when charging. I think the fault is that when fully charged, instead of just going to a charged and ready state, it tries to carry on charging and errors somehow.
I have bought a new battery and installed it but that had no effect at all on the problem, so not the battery.
Could not be a firmware fault that and update will fix one day?

This is exactly what happened to my battery. Luckily I have an old Robovac that I’m using for parts so was able to swap in it’s battery. This fixed the problem

Looks like there’s no fix for this…

I have the exactly same problem with my Robovac 11. It’s really appalling that noone from Eufy has stepped in to offer a solution 7 months after OP posted about this.

I have emailed Support, let’s see what they have to say. Judging by the number of people who have posted here, this is a common occurrence and this is an inherent defect. I feel stupid for paying a premium for a device that would break down so soon.

I was also able to fix the problem by replacing the battery. In my case I happened to have a spare one on me. New battery – problem gone. Put the old battery back in – problem reappears. So I’m pretty sure that’s it.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply rwharris. Much appreciated.

1 Like

Same problem with me. When charging, rather on the station or directly connected to the cable, it starts beeping (4 beeps, five times), light red on. Stops for some seconds going back to blue and then starts beeping all over again.

So many cases just like mine, just around the same time… PLANNED OBSOLESCENCE, ladies and gentleman. That is what it is. :rage: