Roav Viva with Audible keeps losing my book location and playing from a random spot

When I ask Roav Viva to resume my audio book or read (book title) from Audible it will sometimes start when I left off, but sometimes start from a random location within the book that could be over an hour from where I was. This has happened over 10 times and seems to have to correlation I can connect to why it starts where it does. It’s not like it just didn’t update from one session. It could decide to resume from I spot I was at weeks ago. This has never once happened using the audible app on my phone. It only happens with Roav Viva. It is very difficult to find where I left off once this happens because Roav Viva then tells the app the wrong time and I have no other option than to fast forward and listen until I recognize what’s happening. It has made me stop using Roav Bolt and just opening audible on my phone. One step away from not using Roav Viva at all. The only other thing I use it for is music, but I have mostly switched to google for that now.