ROAV - HydroClean Review

Thank you for your honest feedback, hopefully they can make some revisions to address these issues you noted

Love love the green :slight_smile: Do you have any video on how it works? Thank you for sharing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Needs more before/after pics, but not ones of your car. Sidewalks, sidings, porch, deck, etc. Did your hands get numb after a while? The vibration from my Sun Joe makes my hands feel numb, even while wearing work gloves.

Great review! Thanks for being one of the first to review this rather unique Anker item!

I also noticed the Ship From address is the same Rancho Cucamonga, CA address that I’ve had various items shipped to me from as well.which is about 2 miles away from me at one residence in SoCal.

1 Like

I’m planning on doing sidewalks and my patio soon.

No, I had no issues with numbness after washing two cars, garage cans. Maybe 30-45 minutes of use. Quite fun!

All pressure washers with detergent tanks only work with a specific tip. This is achieved by the specific resistance/water pressure for the tip that is supposed to disperse detergent. All others have too much resistance and therefore bypass the detergent tank. :grin:

1 Like

@Quinn_Armstrong

Thanks for your review! Can you make a product video which can directly show how to install and how to use the product? I bet many people eager to see it!:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Some product pictures or videos will be great for our viewing pleasure. BTW great review.

1 Like

Can I add soap for cleaning my car?

Absolutely, it has a detergent tank ‘on board’. I can’t remember the capacity of the tank, but it was quite a bit - I added a car wash solution and dilluted it. It was enough to clean two cars.

Also, thanks to @cava3395 I found out that the specific tip (black one) usually called detergent/soap nozzle is the only nozzle that will allow soap through it. This is super convenient rather than disconnecting the detergent tank.

2 Likes

nice review

1 Like

Thanks for the info!

I found that a spray bottle that can turn into a single beam works nicely getting bird droppings off my car in a pinch without scratching the paint.

I don’t know how your living situation is like but for me a water pressure, or hose for that matter, is a PITA trying to get out and put back.

You have some photos to share? :blush:

1 Like

Yeah, pics or it did not happen! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sure do, had an imgur link up there. https://imgur.com/gallery/PSiAEiG

Please see link below.

Have you by chance come across any of the YouTube videos or people pressure washing stuff? I pretty satisfying to watch :joy::joy:

nice review thanks