Right earbuds stop functioning

I am facing issue with right earbuds of soundcore liberty 2. It doesn’t function when I put it in right ear. Earlier it was working fine. Some time it works like once in 10 15 attempts. Bluetooth connections is ok but looks like sensor doesnt detect when I used it right ear. Sometimes when I adjust it with different angles it starts functioning. It doesn’t work like how the left earbuds works it starts working as soon as I put in left ear.looks like the sensor kd right earbuds is not working. Please suggest if I will get replacement. I purchased it from bestbuy.

We are sorry to hear your headphones are not working properly. According to the information you described, the issue you are experiencing is very unusual. We kindly ask you to try the following troubleshooting as those have proven to often times already help:

• Delete (forget/ignore) the pairing records for the headphones (both Liberty 2 & Liberty 2 L) on your device (phone/tablet/etc.) and turn off the Bluetooth.
  • Reset the earbuds using the following steps:
  • Place the earbuds back into the charging case and keep the case open.
  • Tap and hold the button at the back of the case for 10 seconds until both earbuds’ LED lights flash red 3 times.
    –> After the reset you will see the white light flashes quickly on the one earbud and the light flashes slowly on the other side, which means they pair together.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth on your device again, search for the Liberty (not Liberty 2- L) and pair the device to see if that worked.

Please try with another device (phone/tablet/etc.) and see if the issue is the same.

Note: When there is a pop-up window for you to confirm pairing. Select “pair”. If you select “cancel” accidentally, you need to delete the earbuds from the device’s Bluetooth history and re-pair the earbuds.

If the issue still persists, don’t worry, please don’t hesitate to contact us at service@soundcore.com by detailing your order number and the problem you come across. We will reply you within 24 hours.