Reviews at AMAZON

I still wonder how my reviews got posted after so long and others are having trouble getting them posted

Thatā€™s it.
But I donā€™t think that reviews here at the forum does make much sense.
At YouTube may be. As I told you all before there are ways to avoid this problem.

Depends where you post it.
AMAZON.DE and AMAZON.UK seem to be restrictive now.
I could post a review at AMAZON.com without a verified purchase.

Iā€™m not sure you understand what I was asking in regards to my reviews. I wrote reviews for items I had purchased almost 5 years ago 5 years ago, and somehow they just just got posted. Meaning they were never posted when I wrote them 5 years ago

OK, now I got you! I think there is no problem to write reviews for items which are in the market for a certain time. The problem shows up with ā€œnew itemsā€, ANKER want us to write reviews to ā€œstartā€ business.:wink:

Generally community members are very enthusiastic about Anker and their plethora of products. So I would say it makes sense but there is no reason you should limit your reviews to only the Anker community. Google+ Twitter YouTube are great & Easy to use alternatives.

1 Like

Iā€™m a retired computer engineer and I never will join those so called ā€œsocial platformsā€. I know why!

Yes, it is the new policy adopted since last year

Now I can confirm it, Amazon.IT has adopted this policy.

Canā€™t review if not purchased, but not with all things.

I tried to review an item bought with my business account with my normal account and I couldnā€™t.
But another thing has worked.

Iā€™ve sent an email to Amazon querying this more recent change of no reviews for unverified purchases (though I already know what the response will be) as last night while adding on a recent purchase review I selected their Echo speaker, which Iā€™ve neither used or bought, yet I was able to add a ratingā€¦go figureā€¦

If Amazon are that concerned about controlling reviews, perhaps they should open up their Vine program to ā€˜regular purchase reviewersā€™ rather than the occasional ā€˜Iā€™ll take that free, give 5 stars and write three sentenceā€™s of feedbackā€™ fellowsā€¦

1 Like