Review: Eufy BodySense Smart Scale

Great review @ndalby. I’ve been curious about these so called smart scales. I want one now :stuck_out_tongue: This would be a great way to also track your weight loss progress when you’re on an exercise regiment. It would be a great motivator. Thanks for the review. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Scales and me are a mixed bag. I’m the same weight (130-133 lbs) nearly every time I check…a pound or two variation and have been that way for at least the last 35 years. For me, a scale and weight recording/chart plotting would be like watching a test pattern on TV (for those that pre-date cable and 24-hour programming).:smirk:

1 Like

Wow that looks like a fantastic prosuct i would love to review also what a great detailed review of the product

Great Review. I’ve been so busy the last 2 weeks I haven’t been able to get mine out of the box :frowning:

1 Like

Thanks. You going to put a review when used?

1 Like

Yeah will definitely put one up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Currently on lightning deal for next hour, £29.99 down from £39.99

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Eufy-Weighing-Bluetooth-Bathroom-selection-Black/dp/B01MFAABKO/ref=gbps_tit_s-4_e1cd_fa269383?smid=A2PGPJL0BBLHLX&pf_rd_p=3217ff16-3fc8-46db-8c77-3f9b0b8ae1cd&pf_rd_s=slot-4&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=gb_main&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=8HD7ZZS06NAGQCXQAZD5

1 Like

That’s a fab price :ok_hand:

Haven’t jumped on mine for a few weeks (I blame Easter) :joy:

Curious whether anyone has this working with the Apple Health App. I like the Eufy Life app, but really want my stats to also sync with Apple Health. Doesn’t seem to work for me. When I go to Apple Health, it shows up as a data source, but there is nothing to set/allow.

@Cobus_Theunissen Yes, I use it with the Apple Health App. Check your setting. Mine wasn’t syncing my data until I realized that you had to go into the settings and authorize it to sync.

Here are the steps …

1. Go to Settings / Privacy / Health / EufyLife
  2. Make sure all that you want synced, is turned on

That’s it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, it all works well.

2 Likes

Looks like a nice product, thanks for reviewing it

Very informative, I have never had a good time with smart scales, they never seemed accurate. Maybe could give this ago in the future

1 Like

Thanks, they are good. Still going strong compared to past scale purchases :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks thats promising

Hi there, i just wanted to share this with you to get to know your experience with regards to the battery life. I’m not sure if I’m an unlucky one to have a possibly defective smart scale here, but my experience with batteries on this smart scale is close to horrible. As most of the comments above here state, the scale works perfectly, with no issues with regards to the functionality… but when it comes to batteries… it’s a bit of a diffrent story. I’ve got mine around Christmas 2018, and i’ve been on it to check my bmi, weight, etc… for maybe 10 times in total (writing this around 1 month later). I’ve got this at my second home so i’m only there in the weekends. However, i’ve already gone through two sets of new batteries!! The first set was the supplied ones that came with the scale, then I bought a new set of Energizer batteries but got the same results. It’s basically draining the batteries very quickly without even making substantial use of it… anyone experiencing this?

What is the difference between this scale and the C1?

As far as I’m aware based on the user manuals (don’t have the C1 myself) it has a smaller overall foot print and LCD read out panel…possibly some under the hood improvements have been made also…

Perhaps @AnkerTechnical can confirm?

1 Like

What do you say about them after using them a while?
Has anyone used them for more than a year? will they serve me for a long time?
I am a student and I do not have a lot of money and for me are expensive but I want them very much!

Mod Edit - Non-related external link removed.

Please do not post links to external sites, especially ones you have to pay for a service.
@ndalby

1 Like