Review: Eufy BodySense Smart Scale

Very informative, I have never had a good time with smart scales, they never seemed accurate. Maybe could give this ago in the future

1 Like

Thanks, they are good. Still going strong compared to past scale purchases :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks thats promising

Hi there, i just wanted to share this with you to get to know your experience with regards to the battery life. I’m not sure if I’m an unlucky one to have a possibly defective smart scale here, but my experience with batteries on this smart scale is close to horrible. As most of the comments above here state, the scale works perfectly, with no issues with regards to the functionality… but when it comes to batteries… it’s a bit of a diffrent story. I’ve got mine around Christmas 2018, and i’ve been on it to check my bmi, weight, etc… for maybe 10 times in total (writing this around 1 month later). I’ve got this at my second home so i’m only there in the weekends. However, i’ve already gone through two sets of new batteries!! The first set was the supplied ones that came with the scale, then I bought a new set of Energizer batteries but got the same results. It’s basically draining the batteries very quickly without even making substantial use of it… anyone experiencing this?

What is the difference between this scale and the C1?

As far as I’m aware based on the user manuals (don’t have the C1 myself) it has a smaller overall foot print and LCD read out panel…possibly some under the hood improvements have been made also…

Perhaps @AnkerTechnical can confirm?

1 Like

What do you say about them after using them a while?
Has anyone used them for more than a year? will they serve me for a long time?
I am a student and I do not have a lot of money and for me are expensive but I want them very much!

Mod Edit - Non-related external link removed.

Please do not post links to external sites, especially ones you have to pay for a service.
@ndalby

1 Like

Ooooooooh naughty.

Only been a member for 4 hours and banned already

@justin_runyon Welcome to the community, as your new I would recommend giving the community guidelines a once over

https://community.anker.com/users/justin_runyon/rules

Asked this question on a deal thread, probably more suitable here.

I see the pictures of the app you posted; do they do a good job of showing your data over time, with adjustable ranges / scales, etc? I’ve used a competitor’s version, and their app is not ideal - it stores the data, but the viewing options aren’t great. Your screenshots look a little shinier but functionally similar to their app.

Will it sync easily / well with MFP or Runkeeper? My other app can sync with google fit, but not a whole lot of others, and tends to leave double entries in fit. Which google provides no way to delete, you can only change the two separate ones to match, not ideal.

I am also skeptical of the science behind consumer grade versions of these in general - my weight will fluctuate daily based on hydration levels / deficit eating, etc. And the one I have will show my body fat jumping around from day to day, instead of just being a change in water weight (which is basically all you will see move by more than a few ounces from one day to the next).

Does this one do the same thing? Based on your last screenshot, I think the answer is yes - it appears that you have a .9% change in body fat in consecutive measurements, which is clearly not possible unless they are quite far apart in time. And that looks like less than 1lb of weight loss between them if I am doing my conversions right.

Tagging @Eins7ein here as well, expressed interest in the first thread I asked in…

1 Like

Thanks for the info. Sounds like its very similar to the apps that come with the cheaper “smart” products you can find.

For the price still not bad I think…

UPDATE: the baby had no interest in my current scale, so it lives on

1 Like

I agree, and it surprised me how convenient it was when I first got one. After 3 months I can say automatic logging has really made weight tracking easier. No more typing a value into a spreadsheet every time, or stepping on and not remembering what it was the next time around. A rough view of the trend is always available, and I can always export the data to CSV when I want to take a closer look.

I take all the smart scanning stuff with a grain of salt, but making regular tracking so easy is worthwhile on its own.

1 Like

Ottima recensione :+1:t2::+1:t2:

Grazie molto :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Jercox, how did u manage to export the data to a CSV? I somehow can not find this option.

I don’t have a eufy scale, mine is an etekcity version. In their software, it is hidden under trends, history (click icon in top right), then select all data (from three dots), then compare (bottom left). That allows you to export all the data to a csv. Not sure why they bury it like that…