Review and Comparison of Anker 18W USB-C PD Wall Chargers

Over the last couple of weeks I’ve put out reviews of Anker’s three 18W USB-C PD wall chargers. Today I’ve posted a side-by-side comparison of the chargers. It goes over specs, price and availability, and pros and cons of each. As well as linking to each charger’s individual review.

See which charger would work best for charging your own devices.

tl;dr: All three chargers have a place in the market.

• Older PowerPort PD 1 stays competitive thanks to its folding prongs. And USB-IF certification for the safety minded
  • PowerPort III Nano offers both USB Power Delivery and Quick Charge support in a tiny package. As well as the best price and value.
  • Latest PowerPort PD Nano is a mix of the two above. Offering a tiny charger, but with USB-IF certification.
11 Likes

I love your reviews! They are always so helpful and detailed

1 Like

Great review @queuebitt
Love the comparison pictures :+1:t2:

1 Like

Nice listing. I’ve been wanting to do this but I haven’t been to get my hands on the devices to test. At some point I plan on doing a complete listing of all their current wall chargers and add to as more come out.

Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your helpful, detailed review and comparison about Anker’s 18W Power Delivery Wall Chargers. :grinning:

1 Like

Really good review :muscle:t2::clap:t2:

Thanks for sharing

1 Like

I’ve got something similar available here for their wall chargers. I only have reviews for some of their offerings, given time and cost constraints. But a lot can be gleamed from their published details and specs. I think most importantly readers just want helping picking the right charger for their needs.

Keeping up with an ever changing line up is tricky. This community is great for seeing new products being released. But some older products just disappear one day without announcement. And hard to tell when Amazon is out of stock vs something is gone for good.

1 Like

Another great article, @queuebitt! Good job!

1 Like

I agree. That’s why I wanted an ever growing list. A lot of times as legacy products are removed from the website the specs are gone but those products can be found for a few years after they’ve been discontinued.

very accurate review… helpfull, thanks for sharing.

1 Like