Refurbished PowerPort Atom PD 1, ONLY $17.99!

Anker’s PowerPort Atom PD 1 is now available for a new all-time low price, refurbished!

You can get an ultra-compact, 30W Power Delivery charger for just…

$17.99 :astonished:

So, what are you waiting for? Order yours from amazon.com now before supply runs out!

It is important to note that this product is supported by a 3-month warranty, rather than the typical 18 months.

Features & details

• Small Yet Mighty - The laptop charger that’s the size of a phone charger. A 30W output delivers high-speed charging to Apple phones, tablets, laptops, and all USB-C devices.
  • High-Speed - 2.5× faster than the 5W charger that comes with your iPhone. Charge iPhone 8 and later up to 50% in just 30 minutes.
  • Ultra-Compact - 40% smaller than an out-of-the-box MacBook charger; about the size of a golf ball. Takes up minimal space in any pack or pocket (does not have a foldable plug).
  • Powered by GaN - By swapping out silicon for gallium nitride (GaN), we’ve created a higher efficiency charger that generates less heat, allowing our charging technology to be shrunk smaller than ever.
  • What You Get - PowerPort Atom PD 1 wall charger, welcome guide, our worry-free 3-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

Be sure to let us know if this will be your first charger with GaN with a reply!

4 Likes

That is pretty awesome, thanks for sharing! It makes me wish I had a use for one of those.

1 Like

Wish we had those refurbished items here too.

2 Likes

Nice deal!

1 Like

nice deal thanks for sharing

1 Like

Great deal for those who don’t care it’s refurbished

1 Like

Many things are refurbished.
Me too. :smile:

2 Likes

Lol is your warranty expired yet? I think mine is :joy:

2 Likes

No, I got some special repairs done at the hospital this June.

2 Likes

This is a good deal!

1 Like

I need some repairs myself lol

That is a smoking deal!

1 Like