Refurbished items on Amazon

Anyone had experience or have feedback on buying refurbished items from Amazon’s anker store?

1 Like

We used to hold a event to test renewed product, and there are some reviews updated in the thread, you can take a look.:blush:

2 Likes

Hey @jadasa78
Not personally, but looking at Amazon the Renewed items get great review ratings :+1:

1 Like

I have no personal experience from Ankers refurb store because I didn’t know about it, now that I do I’ll definitely always have a look there when I need something.
I’ve no doubt it will be tested properly before selling and you will still be looked after in the rare occasion there is a problem

1 Like

You would hope so @J_Hansen
Renewed items also come with a full warranty when purchased from Amazon where Anker gives 3 months.

Give them a try, they are probably good

@paulstevenewing please note that Amazon does NOT offers a full waranty on renewed items sold here in the states. Please stop informing others that it does when it only applies to purchases on the UK site

2 Likes

Hey @Tank it’s a shame you guys lose out.
Rest assured I don’t intend to mislead, it’s not my style.
My comment applied accurately to whom it was addressed.

1 Like

I’ve actually had a pretty good experience getting Amazon Renewed items. Everything I’ve ordered renewed has been in great condition with all accessories present. Even bought an Amazon Renewed gaming laptop last week! It’s a great way to save a few bucks, but that’s coming from someone who just believes in buying refurbs.

2 Likes

I actually have not ever experienced this, but I did buy a $300 lens for my Sony camera which was renewed, very similar to refurbished, and so far it is working fine! I would imagine if you get it from the Anker store, you should be fine!

I’ve purchased a few refurb lens and open box/white box deals from Amazon Warehouse. I’ve had good luck. But my buddy got a trashed out camera that was said to be unused condition. The item may have never been used but it wouldn’t turn on and it was scratched and even had drop damage. Luckily Amazon refunded him and he got another refurb it was was actually a never used item and still had the factory security seals untouched.