Refer a Friend to the Community | Win Gifts for Both of You!

When will the winners be announced? :exploding_head:
Good luck everyone :pray:t2:

hI EVERY ONE

4 Likes

Hi @1661570708. How are you doing. Welcome. Maybe consider updating your profile with a username and avatar.

There are plenty of threads to look through and comment on if you want. it’s great to get involved and share your views.

2 Likes

Helloooooo :clap:

They just want to hold us in suspense :rofl:. I didn’t get anyone to join, so I’m not even in the running :joy:

2 Likes

Hello,

You can also check out the rules here, along with how to earn powerbucks, and what you can use them for.

Here is another good post to read through.

Hope you enjoy it here!

1 Like

Ola menina! :grin:
Tudo bem?
um grande abraco
Chico

PS: I have a huge “portugese part” in my soul.
So I have to say hello to her.

3 Likes

Anker is almost there! You may have seen the article I posted a link to on amazon the other day. It was the 7 best wireless headphones under 100$. Anker made the list twice :grin::blush:

I don’t see it when would they announce the results…

Yeah I think they are :joy:

1 Like

Olá está tudo e consigo? É sempre bom ter alguém que fale português por aqui :yum:

1 Like

What’s up anker family :sunglasses::v::goat:

1 Like

Yea I saw it and commented on it as well :+1:

Bom fim de semana! :grin:

1 Like

Yes I think the same thing. And I can’t find somewhere to even make a comment but I’m going to post it in this and maybe it will work I was reffered by @candacenjonathonbates

1 Like

You can message @AnkerOfficial about it and you should be credited for the referral

Thanks guys, the referral event has ended. We will review all the referral account and announce the all the qualified winner as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding.

4 Likes

Wow thanks Anker!!

1 Like

Thanks @AnkerOfficial that gives all some relief

1 Like

Will there be more events of this type in the future?? @AnkerOfficial