Question!

Hello I hope you help me and I sent this question as 3 times to Anker but it does not answer me it takes like 2 weeks. The question is what happened with the free order and the surprise prize of the 10 people, I have not received anything, I am worried.

1 Like

For Your free order, you would have received an email saying you won your order for free… I remember you posting saying you wanted to buy something, but did you actually buy something during that contest?

1 Like

support@anker.com? not sure what ur problem is but they respond to me within 24hrs usually, make sure you have them saved as a contact so they don’t get flitered to spam

1 Like

I must admit that it is very rare that I sent it 3 times but none of the links to report it.

In Spam…?

2 Likes

check but nothing

you may be out of luck, you have to Claim those by a certain date…

1 Like

but why do not they answer me? Will it be for sending a photo before they respond?

did you receive the surprise prize?

They said you will receive your refund by March 5th or so according to my email so you still have time for the. To process it.

@Chris_Renshaw for this contest we didn’t have to claim anything since the order is already in their system, the email was just to let us know the time frame for our refund

1 Like

Oh I thought he meant the other Christmas thing, the giveaway. Anyway, @88888888Alex88888888 you should make sure you add them, Anker, to your Email’s address book so that doesn’t happen again! Cheers

1 Like

Yeah but nothing send to me!

You recived the mistery price? Just 10 persons?

No this was for the refund. So the contest where you made a purchase from a list of items, around Christmas, and if you won they’ll sent you a refund. So you “won” them by getting refunded

1 Like

Okay and the mystery price?

There was no mystery Prize… Not price.
But the win was a refund of your order

I am very confused. Can you explain please?

I win the 100 person free price but what the 10 person win?

Oh that one, sorry for the confusion. The top 10 contributors got the Soundcore Life 2 Gift Set