Quarantined how are you spending your time?

Hmmm… scans to find ways to improve…

Can’t.

Perfect.

2 Likes

There is nothing to improve!
Its perfect!

The arrangement took me years!
Its Neanderthalean style!
It can not be done better! :rofl:

And the “discotheque” can be equipped with different speakers.
(Motion+, Zero and Flares)

Same level as the listening ears.
Very important!
(This is mostly forgotten when setting a speaker in a place!)

1 Like

1 Like

Get well soon, @Tank!

1 Like

I hope we don’t all end looking like this fella at the end

howard-hughes-crazy

1 Like

Hope you get better soon fella :ok_hand:

1 Like

Rob all the best for you & your family.
Head up!

1 Like

Its my brother!

1 Like

Get well soon really hope everything turns out ok

1 Like

Thanks @Shenoy @ndalby @ktkundy @TechnicallyWell @Chiquinho and who ever else wished to get better. Im still feeling like crap with on and off fever and coughing fits here and there. Im just glad my son and wife is getting better as they barely has a cough.

5 Likes

Cheer enjoy

1 Like

Omg! I had a thinkpad t430u, the one with the screen that opens exactly 178.5 degrees, I would prop it up the same way in college!

2 Likes

Get well soon take care

Also videogames, lots of videogames lol

1 Like

Still no quarantine here but it’s not all bad, carrot cake, coffee and still messing with my new phone :grin:

5 Likes

Carrot cake is fine.
My daughter made a pineapple-cake.
(fresh pineapple of course)
Though I dont eat cakes, I tried a small piece.
was OK.

1 Like

No quarantine here and finally the UK Gov are sharing with home delivery the list of known vulnerable people. So I can stop doing their shopping.

Knackered yesterday after 8.4 miles walk so a person coming out of chemo has the yeast they wanted to make bread. So today is sit in garden day. Resting my legs so I can boot up the arse the hoarders who emptied the shelves.

1 Like

Yep the hoarding which is going on is nuts, same with the early morning queues around car parks to get in first…as many supermarkets have now finally put in place buying limits (which should have been done day 1) for basic necessity products (such as toilet paper, bread, milk etc) you could easily go about your normal shopping routine for the week (or longer if you freeze or home bake some)…without others also losing out…just keep calm, a safe distance, cough into a tissue and wash hands and people will undoubtedly survive…

Good job were not in another great plague of London scenario as mentality these days would triple the final death tally…

2 Likes

Seems it really depends were you live.
Here we can walk to many supermarkets nearby.
Their different offers are calming the situation.

The first, really weird “hoarding tsunami” is going down.
Seems everyone has now stored a ton of toilet paper at home!
But what to do if there is no more input, there will be no more output to use it! :joy:

1 Like

Measures put in place, after they made £1B of additional sales selling bog-roll by the trolley for weeks earlier.

It’s a lot better out there now.

1 Like