Quarantined how are you spending your time?

Quarantined how are you spending your time? Stay home stay safe❤️

2 Likes

Hey @Jad.sahmarani
How’s it going in Saudi?

Lockdown for me (in the UK) is consisting of business as usual but exclusively working from home instead of home and office.

2 Likes

I’ve been watching TV shows and keeping to myself

2 Likes

Working from home here as well!

2 Likes

We are allowed to go out from 6am until 7pm here in Saudi.

2 Likes

That’s good stay safe

You better get some snacks :rofl: enjoy stay safe

1 Like

I am writing useless comments here as usual. :smile:

5 Likes

Still doing the daily grind myself, though at safe as possible distances :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Well keep going :rofl:

Keep it going my friend stay safe

Day 3, used the PowerConf for a real life work call.
Was a NHS meeting so couldn’t record it :zipper_mouth_face:
Tomorrow and friday my diary is less busy so i hope to get a good recording and post a review.

You’ll be glad to hear the government announcements are starting to take effect and calls to GP surgeries are on the decline, giving some of our NHS heros a bit of breathing space and time to catch up.
For emergency services they have seen a massive rise, as per government expectations in the advice they have been giving.

Talking of health, its time for a glass of red :wine_glass:

4 Likes

We are allowed to go out from 6am until 7pm everyday here in Saudi Arabia

My Hofbräu is ready to “get it touch” with your glass of red!:laughing:
Prost Paul!

2 Likes

There’s a built-in factor of 9x lag from modified behaviour until result. Today’s ICU trace back to behaviour 3 weeks ago. Bug doubles after 6 days.

Fingers crossed we did it and enough

But I doubt it. I observe many bad behaviours.

2 Likes

Difficult to get fingers crossed! :joy:
fingers%20crossed

2 Likes

I am choosing to shop and help those in the vulnerable category, I am merging their shopping lists and doing it for others. It is not difficult, weather is good and did 6 miles walk today finding someone some red lentils as they wanted to make soup.

That is putting me more into risk for myself, but then I’d rather die in a selfless world than live in a selfish world.

Day 1 - I woke with a cough.
Day 2 - let’s see.

2 Likes
  1. Day I drink my beer and all is fine!:wink:
2 Likes

This lock-down has to last til about September. What you going to do when your beer hoard goes?

The lock-down being only a few weeks is just to stop the over-reactors from their thang…

1 Like

Working from home!! :muscle:

1 Like