Quarantined how are you spending your time?

iPhone 7 batter is pretty easy to replace

Things are getting worse day by day everyone please take care and stay safe

2 Likes

who loves this pouch

3 Likes

Thank you!
Take part here in our family.
We care about each others a lot.
We are a real community!

Greetings from Munich!

1 Like

How very enlightened they are in Helena. The real reason is if you don’t let people get they’ll either make their own with potentially injurious health impact, or just give a cause for criminality, price gouging, or just more miles travel to out of state so spread the virus.

Now then, the 2nd most powerful force in the universe is the non-force, so inertia. So what begins tends to keep going. The breweries will have to setup different packaging, delivery and possibly recycling of empties, they not needed to do yet. Some of that will work better and so persist.

The trickiest of times is yet to come, how do you stop people basically making pubs in their homes / gardens, particularly during summer.

Yep, got one with my PowerLine+ USBC to USBC cable.

1 Like

I bought two cables got only one but I stole my friends pouch :rofl: so I have two now for both of my cables

1 Like

Hey nice pics of Helena!

Montana breweries have been sanitizing and recycling 1/2gal bottles since they started, so this expectation is well established. Here’s part of my collection:

The only real innovation needed was to allow the breweries to solicit orders via technological means. Before, you could order a keg, or some growlers, in person and have them delivered say, for a party over the weekend. But you could not call the brewery over the phone and have them deliver you beer.

So when the stay at home order hit, the breweries began delivering anyway but got caught by the state for taking orders using technology. We, the beer drinking people of Montana, began planning to train carrier pigeons, dogs, wolves, deer, and other animals as “non technological” means of sending orders in tot he breweries. Fortunately (or perhaps unfortunately) the governor stepped in and rescinded the ban on soliciting beer orders using technology. As @Chiquinho pointed out, truly a man of the people :slight_smile:

Now, you simply call the brewery to make an order, leave out your empty 1/2 gal bottles, and the breweries deliver new ones and take the old ones for sanitization & re-use, which was their practice anyway so very little accommodation needed.

The Man Store is another story…

2 Likes

The buck to be made is predict what part of the change sticks. A beer delivery website needed? The current lockdown, by my calculation is til about September, so 5-6 months to iron out the bugs.

Nearest I got to Carroll College was a nice lunch at Bert & Ernie’s.

In UK there will have to be some kind of alternative real ale delivery system, some breweries only knew how to deliver their product to pubs, real ale put into barrels and delivered to beer cellars. So no bottle or cans. The pubs are closed.

So some breweries, who never distributed via bottles / cans, have to quickly work out new distribution systems or close. They never needed to solve this problem ever in their history.

Technology to the rescue, and a profit to be made to those who embrace quickest, who fill the gaps made by the closing businesses and then grow once the lockdown ends.

1 Like

Just saw this news… Horrible

How can we trust any of the deliveries??

2 Likes

Nah, that’s not right in anyway.
I’m an easy going chap, but that guy deserves to be injected with COVID 19 or worse.
ABSOLUTELY no need for that, disgraceful :rage:

3 Likes

Different countries, different system.
But same drinkers.

In the past there were many tiny breweries in Franken (Franconia)
offering only barrels.
Too small for a filling system.
In the past only those bottles have been used.
9WMQ-znpRPRh3lsfiPq2VQAAAA

Cleaning, filling all done by hand.

Funny those come back. a real revival.
Those were my Christmas gift

!

1 Like

Tomorrow I will go for an expedition!
Beverage store!
Will tell you about!

Seems you got enough of those big bottles to get refilled.

What about home brewery!
Much easier in The States than here.

1 Like

That was on my YouTube recommended too!!!

1 Like

We had lot of fun at home today trying out the Google 3D on iPhone.

have added more details here

1 Like

Hi tank, I’m sorry to hear your situation.

From China experience, you’d better drink more hot water to detox. At the same time, you’d better eat more fruits to supplement vitamins so as to boost your immunity system.

I sincerely hope you will recovery soon!

4 Likes

Are u drunk again?

1 Like

A friend just showed me this. A free Cirque du Soleil video.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am in New York City which is the epicenter in the USA.

I am currently working from home, connected to the office’s computers. Other times, I spent it cleaning my home, organizing each room, backing up my files on my PC and try to watch one or two movies at night before bed…to forget things.

1 Like

LMAO! I am really spending way too much time teasing Trump Trolls and watching too much Drama. I work from home anyway so this is not a huge change for me. The real difference is that when I do go shopping I don’t come home bruised anymore. I normally am invisible. Therefore, I tend to get slammed with baby strollers and carts all the time.
I cleared my throat the other day in Target and had to yell, “Choking! Not Coughing!” You know, turning blue is the real clue. I’ll be dead and you will be fine. LOL.

1 Like