Problem with the right phone

Hi everyone!
I bought my phone 3 months ago.
All was well until today when suddenly the right phone stoped to make sound. The other functions are still working (pause, play, forward) when I press the button.

Does anyone had ever had the same problem? Is it the end of my phone?

Can you specify the exact phone make model & a picture. We can try to help, but your phone vendor is the right place to contact for support.

Also, this community is mostly for Anker and its sister companies - Eufy, Soundcore, Nebula and Roav

1 Like

It’s SoundCore Life P2. And I bought ir from Amazon in the US. But I live in Brazil. I don’t think I’ll be able to get support unfortunately.

Thanks for the pic and details, please reset Soundcore Life P2 – this should fix your issue, follow this Youtube video

Don’t forget to get back and let us know

Didn’t work!

When I reset and and press the button to reconnect the bluetooth, it connects, but does not make any sound. Than, if I connect the left, they sync but only the left makes sound.

make sure the earbuds are fully charged / keep them charged and try the reset again.

Also, may be worth to reach out to the Soundcore Support Service@soundcore.com , they may be able to provide further resolution steps.

We are sorry to hear your headphones are not working properly. According to the information you described, the issue you are experiencing is very unusual. Please try the following steps to see if it helps at all.

1. Firstly try to forget the pairing records(both Soundcore Life XX and Soundcore Life XX L) on your device and turn off the Bluetooth.
  2. Reset the earbuds per the steps below.
    -Place the earbuds into the charging case and make sure they are being charged.
    -Press and hold the button on both earbuds for 3 seconds. The LED indicators will flash red 3 times and then turn white.
  3. After the reset, take both earbuds out of the charging case to make sure they are successfully paired; you will see the white light flashes quickly on the one earbud and the light flashes slowly on the other side, which means they pair together.
  4. Turn on the Bluetooth again and search for Soundcore Life XX and pair.

Note: When there is a pop-up window for you to confirm pairing. Select “pair”. If you select “cancel” accidentally, you need to delete the earbuds from the device’s Bluetooth history and re-pair the earbuds.

If the issue still persists, don’t worry, please don’t hesitate to contact us at service@soundcore.com by detailing your order number and the problem you come across. We will reply you within 24 hours.

Hi! thanks for the help. I’ve tried everything you all said. Although it looks like a connection problem, I’ve realized there is something wrong with the button on the right side, its loose. And I also realized that if I touch the button, depending on the position I touch it, it works. This makes me think the problem is not the connection, but something related to wire with bad function or something actually broke inside. And look, I really take care of my phones, it did not fell or was damaged in any other way. It happened suddenly and for no apparent reason.
I’ve uploaded a video on youtube that shows better what I am saying.

Thanks and hope we find a solution.

We are sorry to hear your headphones are not working properly. According to the information you described, the issue you are experiencing is very unusual.

Be assured that we always stand behind our products, providing an 18-month warranty that covers any quality or manufacturing related issue.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us at service@soundcore.com by detailing your order number and the problem you come across. We will reply you within 24 hours.

Thanks for it!
I have contacted the support by e-mail.

1 Like

I use soundcore life note tws.
I am very pleased with the phone calls but my friends on the other side say that they hear their voices when they talk to me.
How can I solve this problem.