Presenting Anker MagGo Lineup - The World's First Adaptive Magnetic Charging Experience Is Here!

It’s been a busy couple of months for the Anker charging team! We have a total of 6 new products launching today that we can’t wait to show you!

However, this is more than just a set of products. The new Anker MagGo lineup is the world’s first adaptive magnetic charging experience, elevating the magnetic charging features seen in the iPhone 12 and 13 to all-new heights!

Our focus has been to bring a new, fresh style to magnetic charging accessories by combining advanced wireless power with beautiful colors and contemporary designs.

Each product is designed to complement your lifestyle and and will provide a new charging experience whether relaxing at home, being on-the-go or even in the car. We hope to see those Anker Fans with iPhones integrating the MagGo lineup into all aspects of their tech lifestyle and in turn, making life that little bit more convenient.

Here’s a summary of each product launched today. Let us know in the comments which MagGo product you’re most excited about!

Links to get yours are here:

Anker Online Store:

US: https://ankerfast.club/3jrdy77

UK: https://ankerfast.club/3E6YAeq

DE: https://ankerfast.club/3B65cIi

Amazon:

US: https://ankerfast.club/2ZcOJol

UK: https://ankerfast.club/3jyzvBp

DE: https://ankerfast.club/3noQI1k

Anker 622 Magnetic Battery (MagGo) with built-in stand:

A new magnetic power bank that transforms into a phone stand by simply flipping its built-in foldable kickstand - allowing users to stand any MagSafe-compatible iPhone horizontally or vertically.

Anker 623 Magnetic Wireless Charger (MagGo) :

A cool, can-shaped phone stand with an adjustable charging platform: This wireless charger features a phone-charging platform on top which can be flipped up to a maximum range of 60° and is able to magnetically hold and charge iPhones horizontally or vertically at up to 7.5W. Underneath the charging platform lies a second wireless charger with an output power of 5W, perfect for earbuds compatible with wireless charging.

Anker 633 Magnetic Wireless Charger (MagGo) : The 633 is the all-purpose charging solution featuring a 2-in-1 design that acts as a wireless charging stand and comes with a slide out 5,000mAh portable charger for juicing the iPhone on-the-go. Additionally, the base of the stand also packs a second wireless charger optimized to charge any compatible pair of earbuds.

Anker 637 Magnetic Charging Station (MagGo) : The uniquely designed charging station for your desk: This charging station features a built-in magnetic charging pad, two USB-C ports, two USB-A ports, and three AC outlets - a perfect combination to keep all desktop devices powered-up at all times.

Anker 610 Magnetic Phone Grip (MagGo): A fun, stylish and removable finger grip and stand: This colorful lightweight ring holder attaches to the back of the iPhone 12/13 with a strong magnetic grip that ensures it sticks tightly. It’s strong enough to hold up to 28 oz (800 g) or the equivalent weight of four iPhone 12s.

Anker 613 Magnetic Wireless Charger (MagGo): Brings the convenience of wireless charging to the car: The Anker 613 charger sits on the car’s dashboard and packs a powerful magnetic 7.5W max charger with an angle of adjustment of up to 134°. This ensures that all MagSafe-compatible iPhones will stay in place. It also features two fast-charging USB ports and an always-on glow surface that allows users to effortlessly locate the exact charging spots.

Watch the full video here:

12 Likes

I like the design of the “ball charger”! (633)

What about a powerdraw? :wink:

But I suppose the AC-outlets are designed for the US market! :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

This would make me switch to am IPhone just so I can have and use a mag charger

3 Likes

It great to see new products.
But it’s also a brave move focusing on a brand that has less market share.
What are your opinions on that @AnkerOfficial ?

Will you be focusing on the rest of the market soon and maybe supporting Samsung with a range of super fast charging PPS/PDO chargers are have you sold your soul and got fully into bed with Apple?

4 Likes

There may be things that we do not know that they do hopefully through their research have decided to target IOS.

I am not an Apple guy but if a majority of that percent have the ability to use the MagGo then that may be a good group to target.

I know android is all over the place but what is the percentage of those phones have the ability to charge this way. I got one that does not but my wife and son has one that is able to charge that way.

I think that the new Iphone came out last month so I could see why they would present this after about a month release of the iphone 13.

I would hope that an android /samsung version will be coming out potentially in the future as well.

The funny thing is that both my wife and son would rather to plug the device into a cable than charge it this way and I think I would love the ability to charge the phone this way (but do not have the charge ability on my phone) :rofl:

2 Likes

Wow, those are so nice products. I love the Magnetic Battery (MagGo). I would love one of those.

2 Likes

Cool magnetic chargers and I love the color palette. It’s refreshing seeing different colors than the usual white or black.

Btw the Anker 637 Magnetic Charging Station is something I’d love to have, but that price tag :grimacing:

2 Likes

I like that one, too. I have no use for it, but I like it.

1 Like

Now that would be great! :clap:

3 Likes

Interesting new product lineup! I’m personally very interested in the Magnetic Battery (622) for my iPhone 12. I’ve been holding off on the Anker or Apple portable magsafe batteries, in case something like this would be announced.

Can’t wait for it to arrive. I’ll definitely update later with a full review.

1 Like

amazing new products! :ok_hand::clap:

3 Likes

The 622 MagGo battery looks pretty sweet. I used to use Mophie type cases for the extra battery capacity, but stopped because the annoyance of blocking the lightning port/wireless charging wasn’t worth how often I actually used the battery case. I really haven’t missed the external battery very often, but being able to slap a battery on the back is very appealing.

1 Like

Some really cool products coming from Anker! Really nice for those iPhone users sadly I am not one

2 Likes

My coworkers balked when I said I would switch to an IPhone just so I could use these products. But then they all understood and said they would too because most of us keep our phones so long that the charge port tends to get wonky and it needs to be fixed, so this would eliminate that issue and one stylish doing so.

Also the biggest thing for me is the resale value, if I trade my phone in for another Android I will only get 400 dollars for my phone. But if I trade it in and get an IPhone they will give me 800 dollars for my phone. Making it worth it to me since I only paid 200 for my phone

3 Likes

Just spotted this line up of products on Instagram. Love them. Really love them. Wish I had a phone I could use them with :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I’ve had my Anker Magnetic Phone Grip about a week and wrote about it here! Magnetic Phone Grip (MagGo) — Unsolicited Review: Must-Have!

2 Likes

I’ve had the Anker 622 Mag go for less than two weeks. After charging it all day and overnight, I actually seem to have lost the charge from 4 lights to 2. How long would you say it takes to charge to 100% from 0% (worst case). I’m using the Apple fast charger that came with the 12 Pro. Do you think mine is defective?

You could try another cable and another charger and look what happens.

Hmm it shouldn’t take longer than a day. Leave it charging overnight :+1: