PowerWave Pad Review

The PowerWave Pad seemed like a perfect choice for charging my Apple AirPod Pro. The AirPod Pro case has a height of 1.78 inches, length of 2.39 inches, and width of 0.85 inch. The PowerWave Pad comes in with a diameter of 4 inches. There is a LED indicator located on the top of the pad that shows whether your item is getting charged. That is easily seen with the AirPods, but with a phone you have to lay it down a certain way in order to see be able to see it. Which isn’t a big deal since my iPhone 11 will vibrate & make a sound when the wireless charging is starting. The pad did not have any issues with charging my iPhone 11 with a heavy duty OtterBox Defender case. I already have a PowerWave Base Pad (that I use for my iPhone) which I will use in comparison to the PowerWave Pad. Below are the charging times with different power adapters since you can’t use the standard Apple 5W USB cubed power adapter with this pad:

o Utilizing Anker PowerPort Strip PD 2 Mini – iPhone 11 (3,046mAH)
54% to 95% took 95 Mins
o Utilizing Insignia 3.6A USB Charger Wall Outlet – iPhone 11 (3,046mAH)
20% to 85% took 2 hr 2 min
o Utilizing Insignia 3.6A USB Charger Wall Outlet - AirPods Pro
55% to 95% 1 hr 19 min
o Comparison to PowerWave Base Pad with iPhone 11
20% charge for every 45 minutes (3,046mAH)

Overall, I’m please with this unit & definitely will be my go to charger for my earbuds.

3 Likes

Great review @chrisjwaggoner Thanks for sharing! :+1:

The charging time for devices looks nice for comparison!

1 Like

It’s a small charging pad but sure can pack a punch

1 Like

Like the review @chrisjwaggoner :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thanks for your review and well done for the comparison! :+1:

1 Like

Great review!! :ok_hand:

1 Like