PowerWave charger

I have recently purchased the Anker Wireless Charger, 10W Max PowerWave Stand Upgraded and was wondering if this charger will work

It can deliver 12W 5V~2.4A via its regular USB port. Was also wondering if that would be sufficient to deliver 7.5W to the phone, or if another 18W charger would be required.

While that charger may work, just be weary that it most likely won’t. The wireless stand requires quick charge 2/3.0 to work properly and unless your plug has that protocol it could very well revert to the lowest power output as the stand doesn’t detect the qc chip

OP did you try it?

Don’t have the Powerwave yet, just wondering if I need to order another wall charger. Have a few, just none labeled QC 2/3, and was hoping this PD would work since it seems to support a lot of combinations (V/A).

So reading some more, I think this charger will only give me 5W charging with the PowerWave. In order to get the 7.5W that my phone is suppose to be able to get I think I would probably need:

which should support the 9V~2A configuration that allows faster charging.
The PD charger supports a bunch of variations, but only on the USB C PD port, so I’m only getting 5V~2.4A out of the regular USB port

IQ2 includes QC2, IQ3 includes QC2, so a IQ2, QC2,QC3, IQ3 should work.

PD won’t work.

For best results, use a Quick Charge 2.0 or 3.0 adapter (9V/2A) for Samsung Galaxy and iPhone charging.”

So I ended up testing with that charger and the regular USB port does work with the stand at the base charging speed (5W). Do the IQ2/IQ3 chargers support the 9Vx2A charging?
I would need a 18W - 9Vx2A, as that is what’s needed for the fast(er) 7.5W charging.
That would open up the number of options, because otherwise I only saw the one I included above as QC3 certified.