PowerPort III Mini Brief REVIEW

Hey All :wave:t2:

I was lucky enough to win this charger in an Anker giveaway a little while back and wanted to write up a few words.

Thanks again @ankerofficial :+1:t2:

Anker has a great community forum with regular reliable contributors who will lend a helping hand if you have any “real world” questions. It’s full of user reviews, product and new release information, product testing opportunities and a section to trade virtual “bucks” earned by forum participation for entries into the Power Draw giving you a chance to win some great prizes. Check it out here;

https://community.anker.com

Anker produces quite a few PowerPort chargers in various shapes, sizes, outputs and connections so there’s one to suit your requirements.

Don’t believe me? Check out the link below and tell me in the comments what other brands offer that Anker doesn’t;

So what do we have here?
Small block high output USB-C 30w charger.

Brief Spec,
USB-C - PowerIQ 3.0 30w
Depth is 5cm without a cable inserted.
Width is 2.5cm main body with plug section just under 4cm.

Unboxing,
Simple packaging in the brands regular blue and white colourway.

First Impressions,
Nice looking charger, matt white with white gloss front with the blue circle operating light above the USB-C Port.

In Use,
Plug it into the wall socket, grab your favourite PowerLine and start charging your device!
The charger doesn’t generate any heat which is reassuring.

Charge times,
Power IQ 3 will charge almost whatever you plug into it at the highest speed possible.
Once again I’ve charged the iPad Pro 10.5” which has a 8134mah battery using the PowerLine+ II USB-C to Lightning cable.
From completely flat (won’t turn on) the following are screen grabs of charging percentages per 30 minutes of charging.

Summary,
Fast charging for most devices.
Power IQ3.
Small enough to take on travels.
If you need to upgrade from the manufactures supplied charger this is perfect and can be found for ÂŁ16.99 at time of writing.

6 Likes

Nice review :+1:

1 Like

Thanks @Unnamed :+1:t2:

1 Like

Am I the only American who think it looks weird with that thing in the back?
Awesome mini review like always!

2 Likes

Nah I agree. US chargers look much more elegant.

2 Likes

Glad I’m not the only one

1 Like

Great review :clap::clap::clap: nice job!

1 Like

Thanks @Daiross :+1:t2:

1 Like

Hey @ikari04warrior @TechMan
What do you mean thing in the back? :thinking:

1 Like

The wall plug.

1 Like

Ah I understand :+1:t2:
I guess the US version is just the rectangular block with the two pins sticking straight out - much sleeker design.

1 Like

You got it :+1:

1 Like

Cool.
And also why you guys can have the folding pins :+1:t2:

Lol exactly what @TechMan said

1 Like

Great review :ok_hand: thanks @paulstevenewing

Thanks for the review…and I hate the way the plugs look, but they are much more sturdier and can handle weight on them better than the US plugs

1 Like

Nope, you are not alone in this.

And nice review, @paulstevenewing!

1 Like

Hey @Mark_Dunsmore
Thanks for your comment :+1:t2:

Another great review :ok_hand:

Thanks for sharing @paulstevenewing

1 Like

Hey @Shenoy
Thanks for you comments mate :+1:t2:

1 Like