PowerPort Atom III Slim - Review

Only Wall Charger You Need

I was lucky enough to receive this unit from Anker for testing. In the 5 years I have been doing product testing, this is easily in the top 5 list! I was skeptical at first as to how useful this would be for me and my life. I work at my office, in front of my computer for 9 hours a day - 5 days a week. I always find myself looking for the USB dongle to plug in my various USB cables to my laptop and charge all my devices. This causes a clutter all around my desk with the different cables and it’s just a daily pain in the butt.

I have been using this charger for 24 hours and my life has changed! Any one who knows me, knows that I need impeccable cable management. This unit is slim enough where I was able to rig it to the side of my desk. The cable to the unit is long enough to reach my entire 63” long desk to power strip. Got all my cables plugged in and started using the charger immediately. When they say it’s a fast charger they aren’t kidding.

I put my Apple Watch Series 4 on charge with the USB C cable at 10%, within about 8 to 10 minutes, it was at 40% charge, just enough to last me the rest of my day! This charger is convenient and capable of charging multiple devices without a problem. Best of all this unit is powerful enough to charge a MacBook 12” using the USB C port at full strength.

This Slim Wall Charger is added to my daily arsenal and makes my life easier with all the devices that we have in our lives. I would highly recommend this wall charger for the frequent traveler who do not want to take 3 different wall chargers for all their devices. One Charger for all your needs!

Please note that the pictures taken are prior to my cable management and will update them as soon as possible!!

image|375x500

6 Likes

great review and pics! great job! :clap:

1 Like

Good review…thanks for sharing!

1 Like

good review!!

1 Like

Nice review and pictures. Good job!

1 Like