[Contest Ended] PowerPort 2 Elite: Exclusive Community Giveaway

Anker makes great chargers!

1 Like

Anker makes some great products. Their chargers and cords are the absolute best.

1 Like

I love Anker products.

1 Like

I would love a powerport 2 elite because it has surge protection.

1 Like

I Love all my Anker products and I can always use one more!

Love that this has surge protection and temp control. From a :nerd_face: that’s cool stuff!

1 Like

Big fan of Anker. Have several Anker products, include cables, and car charger, and love it. Hope this wall charger is as good quality as other Ankers items. If I win it it will be great addition to my Anker collection.

2 Likes

This is a 10 word or more comment. I’d really like to win one!

1 Like

Would definitely love to try it. Thank you for the chance.

1 Like

I would not mind another awesome Anker product :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve seen these in my research for great quick chargers and I’d love to own one! Shared on my twitter @wiltingodin

Wow, I must have been under a rock for a few days. I would love to get one of these bad boys. Can’t have enough charging devices, especially ANKER. Thanks @AnkerOfficial for the opportunity. #500 is pretty sweet too! Cheers
Q

1 Like

I’ve seen these in my research for great quick chargers and I’d love to own one! Shared on my twitter @wiltingodin

1 Like

I love my Anker products so I hope I win this.

Small, but powers 2 Quick Charge 3.0 ports simultaneously with a 24W output. What’s not to like?

1 Like

I purchased the PowerCore Fusion back in march. Which I absolutely freaking love! Just tends to be a bit heavy for light travel. This would be a great addition and something I don’t currently own a wall charger like this. Would love to test and add to my Anker Arsenal.

1 Like

I use the Anker car charger and it works great. Would love to have a wall charger as well!

1 Like

I have many Anker products and I am very satisfy with all of their products. They have great customer service!! I would love to win the PowerPort 2 Elite. This would be great to travel with!!

2 Likes

This would be awesome. I could replace a stupid power strip next to the bed & charge me devices faster.

1 Like

Awesome giveaway! Thanks and good luck to all!

1 Like