[Contest Ended] PowerPort 2 Elite: Exclusive Community Giveaway

What an awesome charger! This would be the ultimate addition to my tech survival kit

1 Like

Always glad to see Anker making top notch, quality products :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t have any Anker products but this would make a great first addition!

1 Like

PowerPoint 2 Elite looks like it will be as awesome as Anker’s other products. Can’t wait to see how it will compare to the previous version.

1 Like

Man… I need a new charger… like… I’m dying on pc power here…

1 Like

Anker is powering the future.

Long time User… First time commenter. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow a truly quality charger and awesome design, very smooth, bright and capable on all ways. Mine lost, hope to get one.
:grinning:

2 Likes

I would really the PowerPort 2 Elite! My charging brick just died…

1 Like

I use Anker products exclusively for all of my on the go, at work and at home charging needs. Would love to have yet another PowerPort in my pocket! :thumbsup: Good luck to us all.

2 Likes

I’m excited to see and experience first hand the quick charging capabilities and surely outstanding quality of these PowerPort 2 Elite wall chargers.

2 Likes

I love Anker Technology! I have several items that I highly recommend getting. The car charger, iPhone cables, PowerPort, and PowerCore are outstanding!

2 Likes

I love all Anker products especially this new Powerport 2 Elite!!

1 Like

that is nice!

1 Like

Would love this, we always fight over the receptacles lol

1 Like

I love Anker products. I only use their cables and have 3 battery packs and one of the multiport wall chargers. I must have this!

2 Likes

I need a nice wall charger and I’ve always loved Anker products I have 3 13000 mAh battery packs and all my cables are Anker can’t beat the build quality so I have a feeling this will be just as great

2 Likes

anker products are the best!

1 Like

Love Anker products!

1 Like

I hope I get picked as a winner I’d love one

1 Like

i own so many anker products yet i cant get enough

2 Likes