Powering off PowerCore II 20000

I was wondering if there was a way I could turn off the PowerCore II in the middle of charging devices. I abruptly pull off the USB cable while the led click wheel is still powered on.

Is there a way we can power off the PowerCore II before we safely disconnect any connected devices? @AnkerOfficial

1 Like

That’s all you simply need to do is disconnect your device or cable and the unit will poet itself down after a set time, ready to sing back into action when the button is pressed and or your device is plugged back in

I agree the PowerCore itself shuts down after you disconnect all devices from it, but what about the devices connected to it? It would be naturally safer to switch off running power before disconnecting a device,true?

Think of it as if you were using a wall charger, once your phone is charged you disconnect it…but you don’t unplug it from the wall so power is still going to the device. No difference and it doesn’t matter in the sense as the charger has built in protection to help protect your devices

1 Like

“think of it as you were using a wall charger, once your phone is charged you disconnect it” yes, but you normally would turn the switch off before doing so. Anyway, I trust that Anker provides protection from such sudden cuts to ongoing power flows.