Powerhouse

My powerhouse displays percent charged my friends says hours left. How do you change from one display to another?

@AnkerOfficial

I dont see a download of the manual. What does your manual say?

I don’t own one, but I can only assume that if the device isn’t being used, it would only display its capacity. Once its being used I would believe that it would take note of Current draw then tell you how many hours it would last with that constant draw.

the photos don’t show any buttons for the display it looks like buttons on the type of output sockets you want to enable/disable ???

I believe I found the answer, Anker seems to have 2 variants/revisions of this device. Based on review videos and etc, they show the battery’s capacity based on hours. So I assume that the one displaying in H is an older model compared to the % one (older meaning an old revision, which doesn’t mean its years old). On Anker’s site, the device pictures show the display in % form and not H… the Hour model only has 2 digit display whereas the % model has the extra gap for the 1 in the hundreds place --> 3 digits.

In short, you can’t.

1 Like

“Powerhouse2” - hint in the name?

1 Like

Thanks for everyone’s answers and I believe @Helix is right my friends is like 4 months older then mine. I do like that mine always displays the percent charged where his is only hours left based on current draw.

@Srkice out of interest, what do you and your friend use your powerhouses for?

I use mine for my Cpap breathing machine when I goto my hunting cabin. I also use it for the living room as a spot to charge stuff not near a charging cord.

2 Likes