Powerhouse II 400 REVIEW!

Hello guys,
It has been a while since I last reviewed a product for Anker. I was browsing around and saw a testing event for the powerhouse. It is an interesting product, at least for me, so I went ahead and fill out the application. AND I WON! Below is my review, I hope you like it. :smiley:

12 Likes

Great video review!

1 Like

Thank you :smile:

Congratulations on the win and great review.

1 Like

Another great video review :clap:

2 Likes

Solid, well made review as usual @Tech_Man :ok_hand:

1 Like

@Tech_Man Good review on PowerHouse II 400!!

1 Like

Hey great video review @Tech_Man
The fan on that unit sounded loud, or was I because you have the mic close to the unit?

1 Like

The fan is not annoyingly loud but you can definitely hear the fan at about 1.5ft away. I don’t really mind about it since what I mainly care about is getting my phone/laptop charged.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply @Tech_Man
Well I guess for this type of product a little fan noise isn’t the end of the world. As you say, if you are in need of some power that’s a minor price to pay :+1:t2:

1 Like

Great review of the powerhouse. I especially enjoyed the reasoning behind the need to relocate your office to outside :wink:

Good to know you put it through the paces quite well, and offered some future improvement ideas.

Looking forward to your next revuew

1 Like

Thank you :smiley: I am glad that you like it

1 Like

Is the PowerHouse available for UK market yet?

I don’t thinks so. I just checked on Amazon and it wasn’t there. It might be available to purchase on a another site though.

1 Like

No it’s a 120V USA socket product only. It can’t be flown in regular luggage either as > 100Wh.

1 Like

Great review, thanks for highlighting the importance of turning the switches off as to not drain any power

1 Like

Good job :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you :smiley:

Great review video dude!!

1 Like

Thanks man. I appreciate your compliment

1 Like